CHARITY AUCTION FOR ROTOVAC 360XL

FACTORY REFURBISHED ROTOVAC 360XL 3/4 HP

BID STARTS $1,000
$50 BID INCREMENTS
$2,695 RETAIL
$2,695 BIN

Auction ends 10--19-17 @6pm PST
Free shipping@L48

ALL PROCEEDS GO TO THE AMY TONKS FUND TO HELP WITH MEDICAL AND FUNERAL EXPENSES FOR HER HUSBAND WHO WAS KILLED WHILE TRAVELING TO A CLEANING JOB.

Factory Refurbished Rotovac 360XL ¾ HP.
-The Rotovac 360XL comes with a full 1 year warranty.
-This model has a grey gearbox and black motor.
-Rotovac is also covering shipping charges to the lower 48.

Listing will start at $1,000. We will run this for 7 days but If someone wants to donate the full amount to his family, $2,695 you can buy it now anytime during the auction. Bid increments should be $50

Again, all the proceeds from this auction go to Amy Tonks to help with Medical and funeral expenses for her late husband who passed away due to injuries sustained in a terrible traffic accident. You can read the details below at the links provided.

If you would like to donate to help Amy.

https://www.************/hoping-for-kevins-recovery

https://www.youcaring.com/amyandkevintonks-968763

****Update - Ends 10-19-17 @6pm PST*****

As stated in the op the auction was to run for 7 days beginning 10/12. An incorrect end date was added later. This has been updated now. - FredC

Last edited by a moderator:

FredC

Village Idiot
So is this over and above the $1000 dollars you have already pledged to donate? That is awesome

Name
Nate W.
I already Have three 360ibh. And my HOSS is collecting dust.

It's the XL not "i".. Same as the one I just got from the auction..

I'm not going to lie, I think the weight of the XL makes the cleaning with the BH that much better.. It makes my 360i feel like a toy..

It's like the weight of the HOSS but with brushes..

Reactions: Mikey P

Able 1

Name
Keith
You are going to have a date, and exact time for this to end..

I will be back!!

Reactions: FredC

John Olson

Name
John Olson
Lora and I traveled to Idaho to attend Kevin's Funeral Saturday. Amy and her family wanted me to convey their gratitude and thanks for the outpouring and love and support from people they have never met. For Amy this has meant the world to her during a time of unfathomable sorrow. I want to tell those who have donated and offered prayers and those yet to donate, thank you. If the unthinkable should happened to anyone of you or your family I will be there trying my best for you too.

FredC

Village Idiot
****Update - Ends 10-19-17 @6pm PST*****
As stated in the op the auction was to run for 7 days beginning 10/12. An incorrect end date was added later. This has been updated now. - FredC

John Olson

Name
John Olson
M dealing with the loss of my brother in law but I will be back Monday. Are you going to send a money order or cashiers check or using your card? If using your card the you caring site would be best as they the least amount of money or you can send it to me by PayPal as a friend family transfer and there will be no fee and I’ll take the cash and send Amy a check. This is actually probably the best option unless you are sending a check then we will have to wait until it clears. Send me. Private message on how you want to send the money and the address and I’ll get it handled, if you are sending by PayPal message me and I’ll give you that email

Rob Grady

Name
Rob Grady
Yes, everything went well.Amy had her money Thursday or Friday last week, when I texted her.
Thanks. I am eagerly awaiting for delivery,so I can determine whetherthe 360xl/brush head combo will save me some time on larger jobs, rather than my StairPros.
Hats off to John at Superior Solutions and Chuck at RotoVac and you to Mikey.
Just another reason that this bb is truly the World's Best.

Latest posts

Latest Auctions

Back
Top Bottom