Chatting live with your customers online...

WillS

Supportive Member
Name
Will
I posted a little while back about us using LiveChat (http://www.livechatinc.com/?a=eebyXQmX8B&utm_source=PP&utm_medium=link&utm_campaign=default_link) to let customers contact us live through our website. We still get alot of use out of it, but now it looks like so do all of our competitors. ZeroRez just added LiveChat among others.

Anyone else using a feature like this and having decent results from it? Best thing is, there is an app on my phone pops up right away to let me chat with the customer when they connect. I tried chatting on the ZeroRez one to see what their pricing was, and no one answered. Looks bad if you are using something saying a Tech is Live to Chat Now and the customer logs in and then no one answers.

Reactions: SamIam and Mikey P

EDS

Name
Ed
I have it but have only used it once. For me the online quick quote is more utilized by my customers.

(Email for submission)

Cleanworks

Name
Ron Marriott
I posted a little while back about us using LiveChat (http://www.livechatinc.com/?a=eebyXQmX8B&utm_source=PP&utm_medium=link&utm_campaign=default_link) to let customers contact us live through our website. We still get alot of use out of it, but now it looks like so do all of our competitors. ZeroRez just added LiveChat among others.

Anyone else using a feature like this and having decent results from it? Best thing is, there is an app on my phone pops up right away to let me chat with the customer when they connect. I tried chatting on the ZeroRez one to see what their pricing was, and no one answered. Looks bad if you are using something saying a Tech is Live to Chat Now and the customer logs in and then no one answers.
Why don't you just let them contact you live on the telephone? I don't get this live chat thing unless you have a tech who is just sitting by the computer waiting for someone to talk to.

Reactions: WillS

EDS

Name
Ed
Sometimes it is good for people who are at a work computer and cannot use their phone.

WillS

Supportive Member
Name
Will
Why don't you just let them contact you live on the telephone? I don't get this live chat thing unless you have a tech who is just sitting by the computer waiting for someone to talk to.

You don't have to be at a computer to chat with them live. I always use my phone. As soon as someone logs into the chat it pops up and it's like texting them back. Best part is when they book, I don't have to write down all their info right away because I can pull up the archive conversations and then input their order and info.

A lot of people when searching online like that immediate quote. They can be at work and can't call, or just are used to booking things online. It's just another option to allow them to book quickly. I book approx. 15 to 20 jobs a month through the LiveChat. With our online booking system with fittle if they are confused on something when booking online, they also open the live chat, ask whatever question, then say, "Thanks, I'll finish booking online."

It adds a more professional aspect to then a simple form that just says get a quote: enter your name, phone and a message and we will respond to you... (whenever you check your email). By the time you respond, they could be onto the next company.

clean image

Name
Carl Maddock
I find it more akin to buying from amazon....

For my company it would be more for converting those with stone questions

Andy

Name
Doesn't Matter
For O/O in rural areas with no cell service it would be a bad idea. The response the customer would get would be like your zerorez experience where no one was there to chat.

Beeks

Name
J.R.
We have been using it for a while now, it may have been you that recommended it about a year ago, but when we heard about it we tried it. So far it has been a nice addition. We to like the phone app, so no matter what is going on we don't miss an alert. Since last February when we first started have had about 65 jobs booked through LiveChat, not enough data yet to determine if an increase in booked jobs, but in either case has kept us off that phone for that many. We like it and will continue to use it going forward.

Reactions: SamIam and WillS

WillS

Supportive Member
Name
Will
65? Not bad! I do like it as another option for booking.

Rural areas with no cell reception would be difficult. You can also set it tho to allow the customer to leave you a message inquiry instead. Either way your missing their phone call w no reception.

I do find tho... when we are running FB ads, a lot more people use the LiveChat feature.

Last edited:
Reactions: Beeks and SamIam

Hoody

Supportive Member
Name
Steven Hoodlebrink
I have a local client in a different industry using it. They own two retail locations as well as a wholesale / distributor business too. They love that they can use it on their 2 websites with different branding but manage everything from one dashboard. They have 4 people that monitor the chat full time during regular business hours. In the not so distant future the Millennials are going to be huge users of online chatting. To them it's the same as hitting the chat box on Facebook for it's ease of use.

This year we're ramping up and going to be aggressively marketing. In our re-launch of the website we'll be using this feature too.

Beeks

Name
J.R.
I have a local client in a different industry using it. They own two retail locations as well as a wholesale / distributor business too. They love that they can use it on their 2 websites with different branding but manage everything from one dashboard. They have 4 people that monitor the chat full time during regular business hours. In the not so distant future the Millennials are going to be huge users of online chatting. To them it's the same as hitting the chat box on Facebook for it's ease of use.

This year we're ramping up and going to be aggressively marketing. In our re-launch of the website we'll be using this feature too.
Yea we use it on all our websites as well, no extra cost. It displays what site they are on and where they came from on side dashboard during conversation, so there is no confusion. It's a great addition and just part of the evolving process to satisfy customers.

smastio

Name
Steve Mastio
Chat is Good. Completion is Great. Money in the bank is Golden! Here's the point SWSWSWN. In the sales world there is a saying "Some Will, Some Won't, So What, Next". You gotta be there the way that consumers want you, when they want you, how they want you. You gotta have a phone. You gotta have a website. You Should have Chat and YOU REALLY should have Real-Time Booking.... BUT Here's something that just might benefit you and your prospects that are ready to order, but just have one more questions.
Go to the upper LEFT corner of my homepage and leave me a message if you think this technology could help. OH, let me stimulate you a bit more - They have a FREE VERSION. :biggrin: Seriously check it out and I will reply so you can see how this tool functions. Now go........ www.fittlebug.com

smastio

Name
Steve Mastio
"The reason CHAT has gotten more popular in the last couple years is because it is a stepping stone to Real-Time Solutions. Consumers today KNOW that forms just prolong, they don’t complete. Chat requires dual communications, someone at both ends and that is not a cheap thing whether it’s you or your staff." This was a snippet from my latest blog.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom