Chavez Restoration and Cleaning

Josh Adler

Richard,

I just read the article about you and your company in cleanfax!

Great article and congrats!

dealtimeman

Everyday is Saturday.
Name
Michael
Richard is a great guy and has helped me every time I have called him. I have a lot of respect for him. And just goes to show that good things happen to good people.

Desk Jockey

Name
Rico Suave
25 truck operation..... awesome...!
Well, it sounds different than it is, as much as I'd like to be the Ken Snow of Kansas, we're not. somewhat amus

We have the vehicles but they are not all carpet cleaning, in fact only 4-TM's are dedicated to carpet cleaning, we have another 4-TM's in box truck that are primarily water damage restoration trucks, they can clean carpet in a pinch but generally they are on standby.

We have a dedicated air duct cleaning truck, a LCF water damage equipment hauler, 15- passenger window van and a couple of other fire damage vehicles that have additional seating to take tech's & equipment to a fire's, several box & cargo vans that are used for moving fire damage contents, supervisory vehicles and a pair Prius's for estimating.

Most days half of the trucks are not used or maybe there are only used for a specific task for part of the day. A fire loss could have 6-8 tech's at it and only take a van or two there.

It's a very rare day when the majority are out at the same time.

Ken Snow

RIP
Name
Ken Snow
LOL- you don't want my debt Richard.

Great story, geat company! I find you can pretty much size a company up in 30 seconds just by seeing the attitude of the employees. Happy, hard working employess almost invariably means a well managed, good corporate citizen company.

Ken

Doug D

Supportive Member
Name
Doug Dimick
That was a great article Richard! Guess you had a great week! Article in Cleanfax and the Jayhawks rock chalk the Big 12 Tourney!! shiteatinggrin

LisaWagnerCRS

Name
Lisa Wagner
Congrats Richard - a great piece to leverage locally, showing that a national publication highlighted you as a standard. Super marketing collateral. =)

I'm sure another reason you tap commercial work is that they should be a source of good restoration referrals. When businesses are hit by floods, those are the first to pay quickly to get up and running again, because it's lost revenue. It's always profitable for restorers to either have a commercial cleaning division - or to be networking with a strong commercial cleaning company to have a referral relationship with.

Really good piece - I hope you mount and hang it up. =) I was in one of the largest Stanley Steemer offices once, and the lobby wall was covered in plaques to him on how much money he had made. All revenue awards, and nothing for his team or even insinuating the "others" helped his success.

Your article up on the wall, sharing your family's values is worth more than his money wall... and your company is more valuable because of that focus to your entire community.

But I'm not telling you anything you don't already know... =) Super cool.

Lisa

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom