Check your INSURANCE and make sure your being covered!

Mr Brightside

Name
Jay Wags
Hey Guys use my pain to your advantage and check with your insurance agent to make sure you are covered the way you think you are.

Long story shorter is that I have around 10 policies with my agent from multiple business insurances and personal insurance ect.... My agent wrote my policy that my equipment is covered up to 5k $. I had a newer Prochem 650hp (paid for) and apo and all the tools that you keep in a van stolen stripped and now I have the van back and am having to piece together a van.

For me to replace what I had with new would cost probably 50k if I could find a low hour used unit like mine it still would be very expensive and wands stair tool and upholstery tools are all expensive. These situations are what make small businesses fail.

In the end I think it will work out but I wouldn't be surprised if it takes a long time.

Willy P

Name
Willy P
Hey Guys use my pain to your advantage and check with your insurance agent to make sure you are covered the way you think you are.

Long story shorter is that I have around 10 policies with my agent from multiple business insurances and personal insurance ect.... My agent wrote my policy that my equipment is covered up to 5k $. I had a newer Prochem 650hp (paid for) and apo and all the tools that you keep in a van stolen stripped and now I have the van back and am having to piece together a van.

For me to replace what I had with new would cost probably 50k if I could find a low hour used unit like mine it still would be very expensive and wands stair tool and upholstery tools are all expensive. These situations are what make small businesses fail.

In the end I think it will work out but I wouldn't be surprised if it takes a long time.

I had as similar incident when a mechanic caught my van on fire and nearly every thing I had got torched. I priced it all out at $18000 but because of the policy I had I only got $4000 for the cleaning equipment. My van policy gave me fair value so no beef there but I got whacked on my money makers.Good luck Jay.

Mr Brightside

Name
Jay Wags
I had as similar incident when a mechanic caught my van on fire and nearly every thing I had got torched. I priced it all out at $18000 but because of the policy I had I only got $4000 for the cleaning equipment. My van policy gave me fair value so no beef there but I got whacked on my money makers.Good luck Jay.
That’s crazy ya I have the same situation

I’m looking at the peak 500 or maybe the Hydramaster 425

Back
Top Bottom