Chem Dry repo sale!

joeynbgky

Supportive Member
Name
Joey
4 grand buy it now is a steal!! all you have to do is change the HX around and yoru in high heat business

truckmount girl

1800greenglides
Name
Lisa Smith
Hmmmmm....usually CD does not allow franchisees or ex-franchisees to sell to anyone but corporate or another CD.

There may be problems with the legality of the sale.

Take care,
Lisa

joeynbgky

Supportive Member
Name
Joey
Well if the finance company has it they can do whatever they want right? Who knows thats cheap

Sent from my g2 using tapatalk. Whofat

John Olson

Name
John Olson
Nope run away trust me. Chem Dry retains ownership of the machines and if they show up you have to give it to them. I "bought" 1 and had It jerked out from under ms after I had paid for it. Ask Kevin Mortenson over on ICS I had it sold to him as he owns a Chem dry. Total mess I won't even think of trying to buy another.

floorguy

Supportive Member
Name
Doug

joeynbgky said:
Well if the finance company has it they can do whatever they want right? Who knows thats cheap

Sent from my g2 using tapatalk. Whofat

I wanna see this battle...

chem dry vs the bank.....

now that shit would be funny

XTREME1

RIP
Name
Greg Crowley
Legally speaking john if you payed a fair price and it wasn't stolen the problem is with the seller not you. My guess is you cut the deal lose so that the guy you got it from didn't get it in the behind. You could have retained everything that went with it. Same here, if you buy at asking price the seller is liable unless it is owned by a municipality

John Olson

Name
John Olson
Not how it works. Not going to try to explain it tonight nor am I going to argue. Waste of time.

truckmount girl

1800greenglides
Name
Lisa Smith
John is right. Even if a franchisee buys his unit cash, he can't sell it to anyone but CD, and THEY get to set the price. It's in the franchise agreement. They may even carry the paper.

Take care,
Lisa

XTREME1

RIP
Name
Greg Crowley
I don't need it explained John. I understand the law and I have no intentions of arguing I was pointing out you were probably trying to save someone else a problem

John Olson

Name
John Olson
No worries Greg I wasn't posting to you per se just making a general statement. I told someone else tonight if the repo companies sells it as they did with me chem dry will then come in and take possession of the unit and then will only pay what the repo comany sold it for saving them thousands if they had took possession and paid he bank the default amount. It is dirty but legal from everything I care to research and I sure as he'll aint going to get in a legal battle with them. I think we know how that one turns out.

Brian R

Name
Brian Robison
Even the old contracts don't let you retain equipment after the sale or a company or forfeiture. It suddenly becomes black market stuff....don't ask me how I know this.

I would run from anything CHem-hack

Not to mention that whole "quality" issue. :roll:

alazo1

Name
Albert Lazo
You need to rig a real pump in there as well. Unless they've changed it, it comes with an air compressor.

Back
Top Bottom