chem who is a joke

juniorc82

Supportive Member
Name
Jon Coret
Found this you tube vid where chem dry basicly admits they are a hwe cleaning company . they even molest the tact principle and adopt it as their own. One other thing, if chem dry uses carbonated water how do they not lose carbonation as the carbonated water heats up? I left a soda in the van the other day and my half drank bottle of pepsi went flat because it got warm sitting next to the truckmount. Any company that depends on method bashing their competition to promote their own process is a joke.This goes for oxi fresh too. The ne franchisee http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cQmXXZ1Fyxcin mytown has been cruising around town bashing hwe just like chemdry .... screw em all. Check ou this vid

Able 1

Name
Keith
Easiest way to combat this kind of advertizing is having your own proprietary system that makes you different then the rest.. Using R/O water and advertizing the hell out of it might be a good plan!

Last edited:

juniorc82

Supportive Member
Name
Jon Coret
Chemdry makes me mad because they use hwe but they bash hwe in their marketing material. Im not worried about the new oxi fresh man. All it will take is a couple of rat nasties for people to figure out it takes more than some laundry soap and a crb to do a good job. mAy heavy commercial will be off the table as well. It really chaps my ass to see people who are brainwashed by a marketing system perpetrate like they are true pros

Jim Martin

Supportive Member
Name
Jim Martin
You guys worry way to much about what other people do or say.............

Has any other method out there effected your business......??

the only thing that they have done to me was sooner or later give me more business........

Mardie

Name
Mardie VanBree
I personally think that the nation wide carpet cleaning operations can only survive in very high populated areas were they can rely on large advertising budgets and not on referrals or reputation or the (Their is one born every minute) marketing approach. Where as the OO relies on referrals and reputation. Owner Operators or small hands on companies will always be the cream of the crop in the carpet cleaning industry.

Last edited:

juniorc82

Supportive Member
Name
Jon Coret
You guys worry way to much about what other people do or say.............

Has any other method out there effected your business......??

the only thing that they have done to me was sooner or later give me more business........
Jim these cleaners who market dry style cleaning in my area have put so much misinformation out abut hwe I am constantly having to explain to cstomers that hwe will not cause your home to become a mold infested mess

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom