CHEMDRY'S BONNET CLEANING CHEMICAL

Jimmy L

Name
Jimmy L
I've always wondered just what is the chemical makeup of CD bonnet formula.

Carbonation......but whats in it?
And is it a good cleaner....residue etc?

Anybody have a msds that says the ingredients? :roll:

alazo1

Name
Albert Lazo
The natural is listed as Trade Secrets in the msds sheets Jimmy.

Personally if I did'nt have to use it I would'nt. Same goes with the CS stuff. Too expensive.

Forgot, no residue. The residue some people talk about from x cd jobs is probably something added to the natural to boost.

Albert

Reactions: SamIam

Greenie

I can see it now, gonna be a few "pee pee bubble water" jokes coming.

i can say that I've talked to a few franchisees, and if it wasn't for being "shopped" they wouldn't use the soda water either, that and they have to buy X amount each month/year anyways.

Just think Amway PV/BV and solution A&B, my directs know what it's all about. lol

Jimmy L

Name
Jimmy L
So Albert what do you use to boost it?

Is this something like a encap/shampoo product?

Johnny

Supportive Member
Name
Johnny
Elmer's Glue! I did an eight-room house last week, nine months since CD's bonnet cleaning. White carpet was black in traffic lanes and heavily-soiled in non-traffic areas. Housekeeping was otherwise spotless. Took me six hours to get that glue out! I'm gonna start charging triple to clean after CD!

Mikey P

Administrator
More then likely the CD Chimp used Ultra Pack or some jive HD pre spray in his sprayer John.

And it's Quixtar, not Amway Greenie...

Greenie

You dopey vegan, Quixtar is for newbies who don't know it's really Amway renamed by the kids when the old kogers retired.

Reactions: Hack Attack

tcul

No way in HELL you're gonna tell me that stuff doesn't leave residue.

I know rapid resoil from sticky residue when I see it.

And they advertise "NO STICKY RESIDUE". What a joke!

TC

Greenie

It's possible the CD traffic lane cleaner is leaving that residue, or like Mikey said, some additive they are spiking it with.

The question is: How is the TL leaving a residue after rinseing?

That is just it, there isn't enough FLOW in the bubble water running through the powerhead to do just that, RINSE, they are just kinda struggling with misting the carpet repeatedly at super low pressure.

Kinda hard to rinse/flush with a trigger sprayer.

And at $10 for 15 gal RTU, you aren't going get any franchisee all excited by telling him he needs to put down MORE solution.

steve frasier

Supportive Member
Name
steve frasier
if you want a carbonated cleaner go try masterblend soap free it drys brittle and if you rub it between your fingers it turns to powder

I will take a picture of it and post it

I gave a guy a bid to clean his house the other day, he stated that chem dry told him that hwe would rot his olefin carpet and he didn't even have olefin carpet

alazo1

Name
Albert Lazo
And at $10 for 15 gal RTU, you aren't going get any franchisee all excited by telling him he needs to put down MORE solution.

Dang Greenie, go easy my friend. You went from very expensive to astronomical :lol: :lol: :lol:

It runs about a buck forty a gallon rtu.

I don't bonnet clean much but will boost with a bit of traffic lane if needed. For hwe I may pre-spray the natural and boost with the same. If nasty will ad cd's citrus product.

Albert

Kevin B

Name
Kevin Bunce
The natural III had Uric Acid and Sodium Bicarbonate. If you search for patents under Harris Research, INC....you can find out lots of good stuff.

I can tell you that the stuff they use, the general cleaner called the Natural (I, II, III and IV) are all completely residue free. They have had other products that have surfactants that are used to boost. Plus, they also have presprays now. The booster itself was so foamy, it was rediculous. Boosters only boosted HRI's pockets, and nothing else.

Greenie

Albert Lazo said:

Dang Greenie, go easy my friend. You went from very expensive to astronomical :lol: :lol: :lol:

It runs about a buck forty a gallon rtu.

I don't bonnet clean much but will boost with a bit of traffic lane if needed. For hwe I may pre-spray the natural and boost with the same. If nasty will ad cd's citrus product.

Albert

So....Instead of $10 for 3 pepsi kegs, it's actually $21?
ouch.

STTP is looking better every day.
lol

Jimmy L

Name
Jimmy L
YOU ARE A STALKING SUMBITCH!

My expertise lies in football. Didn't I tell you yesterday about Nebraska recruiting a TWO STAR running back out of Oklahoma? WE ARE ON OUR WAY BABY!

Reactions: Desk Jockey

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom