Chemeister Gumolene

BIG WOOD

MLPW
Name
Matt w.
Who's used it? And how much can I add to my Hydroforce to use as a booster on this wore out rental crap carpet?

BIG WOOD

MLPW
Name
Matt w.
Come on veterans....I know a few of you used some chemeister's in the past. For some reason, their directions on how much to use is...well...not too good.

I'm thinking start at 8oz mixed in with 8:1dilution on my pre spray. How's that sound?

D Luke

Supportive Member
Name
Derek
I've used it. Works great.

I usually used it RTU as a spotter, but 1-2 Oz per gallon of prespray works great as a booster.

Reactions: BIG WOOD

BIG WOOD

MLPW
Name
Matt w.
gum remover as a booster?

good lord, just get some Chemspec Bio Solv and quite hanging out on sub forums.
I am really impressed with how good chemeiser's grease eraser is, and I wanted to try their booster with SS. I'm just feeling real experimental this week, lol.

Honestly, I wasn't in the mood to buy a whole case of harvard's booster yet, so I was just looking around for one gallon of a butyl booster, and this came up. So I bought it. If I don't like it, I'll get a case of Harvard's.

F

FB7777

How is the smell of that stuff

With a name like gumolene it sounds like a solvent smelling nightmare

If it's anything like CTIs Energy, I'd throw it out

Reactions: Jimmy L

Rick J

Name
rick Jones
It has been a long time since I have used it. But if I remember , it smells good. Of course like citrus.
If you get it , make it worthwhile when ordering and get some of their Sunshine pro-liminator .

And I like the smell of Energy!!! lol

Reactions: BIG WOOD

BIG WOOD

MLPW
Name
Matt w.
IMG_0128.JPG
Boosted some SS today at a restaurant I do every two months

T Monahan

Supportive Member
Name
Tom Monahan
Michigan Manufacturer Gordy hand delivered his products to me each time when he first brought them to market.

http://www.chemeistersusa.com/

Respectfully I have used this specific combination for years.

A measured scoop, or two, of Grease Eraser with about 4 ounces of Gumolene in a hydro sprayer for ugly carpet.

Please note: Recently I have seen remarkable results with the Saiger Sauce combination too.

BIG WOOD

MLPW
Name
Matt w.
Michigan Manufacturer Gordy hand delivered his products to me each time when he first brought them to market.

http://www.chemeistersusa.com/

Respectfully I have used this specific combination for years.

A measured scoop, or two, of Grease Eraser with about 4 ounces of Gumolene in a hydro sprayer for ugly carpet.

Please note: Recently I have seen remarkable results with the Saiger Sauce combination too.
I was using grease eraser right before I switched over to Saiger Sauce as well.

BIG WOOD

MLPW
Name
Matt w.
You're a trailer guy, so I was figuring Purple Power.
You got me giggling on that one, lol.

I remember calling out one dude on Facebook who bragged all the time on using purple power as a booster. Come to find out, that was his main pre spray

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom