Chemical Question

Glynn

Anyone know if the following chemicals the same product ( just different names - badge engineering )

Hydramaster HydraDri and Bridgepoint Point Blue ?
Hydramaster Blitz with Grease Breaker and Bridgepoint Bio break with Citrus Solv ?
[h=2][/h]Thanks in advance

J Scott W

Name
Jeffrey Scott Warrington
Anyone know if the following chemicals the same product ( just different names - badge engineering )

Hydramaster HydraDri and Bridgepoint Point Blue ?
Hydramaster Blitz with Grease Breaker and Bridgepoint Bio break with Citrus Solv ?
Thanks in advance

Different products from different manufacturers.

However, it might be noted that the chemical brand manager at HydraMaster was formerly the chemical brand manager at Bridgepoint. So, it would not be surprising if the products were similar.

Glynn

Do you know if they smell the same then ?, stupid question but theres a reason.

J Scott W

Name
Jeffrey Scott Warrington
Do you know if they smell the same then ?, stupid question but theres a reason.

I have never had a sensitive nose. Many years of working with cleaning chemicals did not help. I think they smell similar, but that could be because my nose doesn't work too well.

bob vawter

Grassy Knoller
Name
bob vawter
I have never had a sensitive nose. Many years of working with cleaning chemicals did not help. I think they smell similar, but that could be because my nose doesn't work too well.

never met a CC that had a good smeller

GeeeAus

Supportive Member
Name
Grant Baverstock
Sounds like it's just cause I'm still a whipper snapper of two but touch wood I have still got a pretty reasonable sense of smell. What tells me this is that fact that when I go to do some pet jobs, not only can I smell the pee, bout taste it too.

Grant

Reactions: SamIam

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom