Chemicals what do you like?

Ryan

Ok so I know there are a ton of threads on this, I was getting a little dizzy searching through them and thought I would start a new one.

When I added carpet cleaning to my business I bought 1k of chemicals cause I got some killer case discounts from a supplier. Heres what I bought sevaral cases of each

FLEX
Hydrobreak
Apple Deo
Matrix Protector
Red one and stain one
A Prochem Spotting Kit (yeah I know I should have made my own)
All Fiber Rinse (I think its called)

So what do you guys think? I know I need to get what works for me in my area, but I'm ready to try some new stuff and want to know what you like? I'm thinking about some Trashed Green, Groom Soultions, Judson, and maybe trying some of Cobbs Stuff.

Opinions? I usually aggiate with a 175 right now and would like to cut this step out as I'm getting busier then I was.

I can only get 2-3 jobs tops done in a day. I'm a perfectionist but is this too slow?

Name
Nate W.
Ryan said:
Ok so I know there are a ton of threads on this, I was getting a little dizzy searching through them and thought I would start a new one.

When I added carpet cleaning to my business I bought 1k of chemicals cause I got some killer case discounts from a supplier. Heres what I bought sevaral cases of each

FLEX
Hydrobreak
Apple Deo
Matrix Protector
Red one and stain one

So what do you guys think? I know I need to get what works for me in my area, but I'm ready to try some new stuff and want to know what you like? I'm thinking about some Trashed Green, Groom Soultions, Judson, and maybe trying some of Cobbs Stuff.

Opinions? I usually aggiate with a 175 right now and would like to cut this step out as I'm getting busier then I was.

I can only get 2-3 jobs tops done in a day. I'm a perfectionist but is this too slow?

Being a perfectionist has it's limits. I think doing 2-3 jobs is good if your maticulous and/or OCD. Charge enough for your time. Don't you have a vortex?

Any prespray works good when you scrub it in. The stuff you have should work. Get some prespray with a lower ph and you'll be good to go.

Ryan

Well flex seems to work the best on the dirt floors I do the most :eek:

The 175 packs the dirt down nice and hard then I suck up the excess with my wand. :lol:

The new fad now though is growning a moss floor, I'm thinking some lightly mixed trashed green for that :mrgreen:

Ryan

Nate;

Nope I wish I had a vortex, wouldn't be busting my butt in this town though! I would head for a city and run that thing 24/7! (gotta make up for that 6 bucks a day extra 8) ). I'm 19 so if I had a vortex I would say that I would be one accomplished dude! Iseeru

A family I used to work for (and still help keep his head screwed on strait from time to time somewhat amus) has a 720.

I have a Steam Action Nike 13/33, small unit but I get great results when I take my time and I basicly stole it.

I love Extreme Clean for Pro's Choice/CTI with there booster Energy...
I used to work at local ILS and used a lot of different brands...I have found that this combo does an excellent job on berber and does really well on almost anything thats trashed...You'd be crazy not to buy a pail and try it out...Customers love the way it smells....IMO its the best pre-spray

If you are looking for a prespray for restaurants try Soil Break from Hydramaster (ph11) and its my favorite enzyme.

I had the opportunity to take out all the pre-sprays in the store when I worked there...These are just a few of my favs...I like Bridgepoints Zone Perfect with (BPT)Endzone as the emulsifier for nicer homes 5th Gen Carpet thats not trashed...

XTREME1

RIP
Name
Greg Crowley
I will list what I have used on good trial ammounts
Ultrapak w/ all fiber rinse (or slurry) one of the best one twos ever invented but smells
Traffic slam and whatever rinse I used originally was okay
Masterblend ultra Tlc w/ judson rinse or all fiber great
redline avoid along with soap free hype
JJ O2 seems to have its cheerleaders I am not one but do buy some dd12 just avoid orange also their quat is very good
Cobbs powermax I had ordering problems, hydro draw problems and sometimes a pasty white on the carpet and my containers and anything else it got near
I have many spotters in the kit and by far the best products come from vacaway.com Steve Smith has some great products Hel Gel is a needed product for gum removal go to John G. Buy the spotting kit from vacaway his chart will help you get out anything

Fortunately I have found my chem system from an independent www.Orangeforce123.com I have not used my spotters since I bought this stuff. It is amazing

tracywalker

Name
Tracy
Grime release pro. Works great and NEVER have to prescrub like most here seem to love to do for some reason. and 2-3 jobs a day is not too bad if you can keep that up 5 days a week year round. I like to do 4-5 jobs a day and only work 3-4 days a week, then mix in a nice sized commercial job every couple of weeks.

Mikey P

Administrator
Any prespray that does not need prescrubbing is either far too strong for a every day cleaner or has a low achieving or half blind operator behind it.

Take your choice.

I've been using Masterblend Redline as my everyday powder and am more than satisfied.

XTREME1

RIP
Name
Greg Crowley
Maybe the vortex and the 175 make up for th redline. Mikey do yourself a favor and order a sample of the orangeforce123. I know you like free chemicals but this guy doesn't know the almighty Mikey yet

XTREME1

RIP
Name
Greg Crowley
I will send you my 8-12lbs of red line free. that is how I am using it

Dolly Llama

Number 5
Name
Larry Capitoni
Ryan said:
FLEX
Hydrobreak
Apple Deo
Matrix Protector
Red one and stain one

So what do you guys think? ?

Flex is a sledgehammer .
Use it for the greasy spoons and trashed com
It doesn't rinse very well, but melts grease like no body's bid'ness

Hydro Break
if it's the one think it is, it's an Ultrpac knock off, only not as concentrated .
if that's right and it is an UP knockoff , it's a decent pre-spray and rinses pretty well

Since your disty carries Prochem, get some Powerburst .
It's less deadly for your health than Flex and covers a broader range of soils

Never used any Matrix chems

Dump the All Fiber Rinse..it's garbage
One of the few Prochem juices I consider junk.
In general, Prochem makes the top chems over all thru out their whole line.

You don't need an acid rinse anyway.
I DGAS what your instructor told you...he's FOS and knows it
use Dry Slurry.
mix at 1/3 to 1/2 of recommended dilution rate for normal soil.
bump it up for rat natnazdies

You might want to try PowerBreak.
It's a very good enzyme powdered pre-spray from Bridge Point.
I don't like the smell as it dwells though

My advise when you try new chems, is to do "side by side " evaluations of different type carpets with heavy soil conditions .
the more gross, the better
It's the fastest, surest way to separate the men from the boys

You won't have to take anyone's work for it either, as you will be on firm footing with "personal" knowledge

..L.T.A.

Able 1

Name
Keith
Ultrapac.. normal prespray
Powerburst boosted with citrus pro and h2o2 for the nasties...

I use quat with dd12 for pee.. I was using Prochems Duo, but the scent makes me sick.

Greenie

:shock: Keep in mind, if you keep on using all that cancer causing nasty shit, you will end up looking like Meat.

Why would you choose nasty if other stuff works with more dwell or a scrub?

I guess I'll have to talk Les into formulating an Apt. Whore product that is guaranteed to cause twice the cancer and give twice the cough, or your money back....just sign the enclosed application waiver first.

Dolly Llama

Number 5
Name
Larry Capitoni
Greenie said:
:shock: Keep in mind, if you keep on using all that cancer causing nasty shit, you will end up looking like Meat.

Why would you choose nasty if other stuff works with more dwell or a scrub?

I guess I'll have to talk Les into formulating an Apt. Whore product that is guaranteed to cause twice the cancer and give twice the cough, or your money back....just sign the enclosed application waiver first.

Next you'll be telling me I shouldn't be using aerosol brake parts cleaner (chlorinated type) to clean my pistols or stop using Hoppe's #9 solvent as cologne.
But I promise I'll give some thought to the tremendous evils of Simple Green or Castrol after my 8th cup of coffee, and half a pack of Lucky Strikes.......

..L.T.A.

The Preacher

you were smoking Virginia Slims or Eve cigs last time i saw you??? Lucky Strikes must be yore BBS smokes??? :p

Dolly Llama

Number 5
Name
Larry Capitoni
Danny Strickland said:
you were smoking Virginia Slims or Eve cigs last time i saw you??? Lucky Strikes must be yore BBS smokes??? :p

actually, I smoked Camel regulars (non filter) for years and years.
I started coughing up chunks of lung so I switched to a brand with a tampon on the end and stopped coughing up chunks .

some years latter I bummed a Hump off a guy and that got me started smoking them again.
wasn't long til i was coughing up chunks like before.
I'm back to a ciggy with a muffler.

guess that makes me a "green" smoker......... :shock:

..L.T.A.

Ryan

Well looks like I'm going to try some orangeforce :shock: and see how good it really is, maybe some powerburst too...

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom