Chemspec BioSolv kicks A$$! Mikey approved! MBer only special

John Olson

Name
John Olson
So on Mikey's recommendation I ordered in 10 cases of this stuff and have been offering it at a special rate locally to get people to try it when they we're buying a booster. Well the feedback has been tremendous so I am going to offer you guys the same deal while supplies last (about 6 cases left) $38.95 a gallon or $148 a case plus shipping. Retail is $44.99 a gallon and at that prices is already one of the best value in the market place. This deal again is only for you guys and only for what I have left of my "trial" order of this stuff. When it is gone so is this sale so don't wait and think "ill order some when I run out of what I currently have" it most likely wont be available at this price.

You need to reference the Mikey approved Biosolv deal to get this price.

D Luke

Supportive Member
Name
Derek
I've heard nothing but great things about BioSolv. Can it be used straight as a general solvent spotter? I read the label, it doesn't say yes but doesn't warn against it either.

John Olson

Name
John Olson
As with any product always test first. But yes you can use it for spotting. You will want to be careful the same as you would with any liquid solvent and not spray it directly on the carpet but onto your spotting towel and blot the spot.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom