Chinese Restaurant traffice areas look bad day after cleaning. Suggestions?

Jimmy L

Name
Jimmy L
Do a test using any encap scampoo and you'll find it just gums up. Wasn't made to attack grease. I don't care what the marketing BS tells you. It's real world knowledge not some misleading info from a maker of this stuff.

Cleanworks

Name
Ron Marriott
If you rinse your encap out, it's not encap anymore. If you don't want to leave a sticky residue, mix your premium prespray properly and take your time rinsing. If it's properly formulated, there will be no stickiness. Or just bite the bullet and switch to Procyon.

steve_64

Oh geez I'm thinking of another thread lol

It ok a pitcher of margaritas to figure that out.

Goomer

Name
Frank Mendo
It may be easier when dealing with a carpet with tons of spills to hammer it while expecting the potential of some wicking, and simply pad off whatever wicked during a follow up visit with some absorbent pads and some encap juice.

Counter-productive to not hammer a place like that as it should be hammered because some areas might wick.

Hammer it, let it wick, pad it off and be done with Mr. Chang.

Reactions: Jimmy L

Scratch62

Name
Roger S
I took some pictures with my phone camera of the job but they aren't good enough to see the detail.
I used Flex with citrisolve and it came out great! I did make lots of extra drying passes.
Next time I will clean with the wand first and then use the encap in just the main traffic areas as those aren't very big.
The good news is that I offered to clean a few of her most soiled chairs for free and picked up an easy upholstery job worth $300!

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom