Chlorine dioxide

Desk Jockey

Name
Rico Suave
It works. But it can also discolor some things and is very corrosive to electronics.

Used it a little with average results on what we tried it on. :neutral:

Captain Morgan

Supportive Member
Name
Bill Morgan
PCN advertises it uses as faster and safer than ozone, especially in auto cleaning.

I haven't sat in on the webinar, so I'm not sure if there is a difference in how safely it can be used in either form over the other.

Is this crap snake oil or what?

Cleanworks

Name
Ron Marriott
I have someone recommending it to me up here. Looking at it so far, it looks complicated to use. You have to clean the carpet of residual chemicals and then apply it. Seems to say you need to fresh water rinse the carpet before application. Being sold as a sanitizer and allergen relief product.

Desk Jockey

Name
Rico Suave
It can work amazingly well...as long as it doesn't damage something.

Never tried it in a car. It wouldn't bother me in a trunk but as a gas in the cabin. ??? I'd have some concerns about electronics until I knew for sure.

Cleanworks

Name
Ron Marriott
The product being recommended is vitaloxide.com. It appears to be sold in a liquid for direct or diluted application for hard surfaces and carpets/fabrics. I have seen a video of it being applied with an electrostatic sprayer for a full room sanitizer. The company appears to be based in Florida.

Reactions: Desk Jockey

Cleanworks

Name
Ron Marriott
I don't think it will any kind of miracle cleaner. In the directions for carpet application, they want you to clean the carpet first to remove any chemical residue. I have a fellow to contact about it but I am unsure if it is something I want to get into.

So no real point for most of us using it? Maybe more for water damage guys I'm guessing? Unless it's easily kills dog and cat smells. Or maybe even be cool if it kills the dogs or cats.

What about using it in my wife's gay essential oil diffuser? Could I slap that diffuser full of chlorine dioxide in my attack to make me feel better about not having mold?

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom