Choosing the right rinse.

Greenie

Kinda funny, do ya think with todays super suck avail. you would mix in well with the VLM crowd, their tag line is Using Less water, shoudl be leaving Drier carpet.

Spurling

Shawn Forsythe said:
[quote="Brian Robison":1d2wilp1]...the best prespray and rinse combo.

There is no "magic bullet" combination.

First, it should be explained that anyone who even chooses to use an acidic rinse agent is doing so specifically because they have chosen to use a certain philosophy for cleaning their client's carpet, which would not necessarily be anything close to universal.

One chooses an acid rinse as their in-tank cleaner because the particular cleaning situation meets a set of criteria set by the customer or the situation.

The match might look like this:

The customer wants:
1) "squeaky clean" with no potential soil attractive residues- stays cleaner longer
2) soft fiber hand

The situation:
1) carpet is able to be "cleaned" and soils emulsified with only the prespray, since a good rinse adds little to cleaning.
2) Carpet is not terribly soiled
3) Customer wants protector. A good rinse facilitates good protector/fiber bonding

The cleaner wants:
1) Mild descaling of the chemical and hose system

This is but one of a few scenarios where an acidic/surfactant rinsing fiber rinse methodology would make the best sense.

In most cases like this scenario, you would select a high-performance prespray like Ultrapac or Zone-Perfect and rinse with a good rinse like HM Clear water rinse, MasterBlend's Clear Water Rinse, or BP's Green Balance Neutralizer Rinse.

I have to re-iterate that what I wrote was a guideline recommendation so that your choices could be made with better information, and the right questions for your supplier. It matters far less what I might mention, versus the right way to choose yourself. What I mention is limited to my exposure, and have no doubt that the industry has many good and poor products of which I am unaware and/or do not mention.[/quote:1d2wilp1]

Ive been using HM clear water rinse for a while .. I tried the combo Zone Perfect with Clear Water .. WOW what a great combo .. that Zone Perfect really tears up the dirt and you can actually feel the squeak after the clean!!

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom