Cimex VS. Vibe

encapman

Name
Rick Gelinas
We sometimes get questions from customers asking how the Cimex compares to the Vibe. There is some crossover between the 2 machines. Both machines are excellent. And they also have some unique differences. Of course a lot of the decision on which machine to buy comes down to what types of applications a person would like to use the machine for. Here's a short video to help clarify a few key differences between the Cimex and the Vibe.

Shorty

RIP
Name
Shorty Glanville
I also have faith in the work my Cimex does.

So do my customers.

(If I was staying in the biz, I'd probably invest in a Vibe.)

One client I've had for Fourteen + years, has recently contacted me to do more work on two levels of their high rise offices this weekend.

Really, I don't care what any negative nay-sayers that still have their head stuck up their ass, have to say about any system.

After all, they are all simply a means of getting the best possible result for the current situation.

It's really what my good paying clients have to say, especially after years of sub standard work, prior to the Cimex entering their lives.

:yoda:

Cleanworks

Name
Ron Marriott
I've been a slow convert Shorty, using both the Cimex and the Sprayborg has been a great experience for me. It's opened up new sources of work and allowed me to take on large jobs that I probably would passed on or shared with another carpet cleaner. Done right, the results are just as good as hwe. Maybe not for residential but for commercial, it's the way to go.

Jimmy L

Name
Jimmy L
Shorty only shows up when ricky posts

Bromance fo shore

encapman

Name
Rick Gelinas
Jimmy I think Shorty’s comment about the nay sayers was intended for guys like you. Shorty (and many others) have seen what encap can do for their commercial business, and how it’s opened doors for them. These are intelligent people. Plain and simple, they’re doing encap because it works. It delivers excellent results. It produces less hassles. It satisfies the customer. And it’s more profitable. But we can see that this is not your focus.

Cleanworks

Name
Ron Marriott
Jimmy I think Shorty’s comment about the nay sayers was intended for guys like you. Shorty (and many others) have seen what encap can do for their commercial business, and how it’s opened doors for them. These are intelligent people. Plain and simple, they’re doing encap because it works. It delivers excellent results. It produces less hassles. It satisfies the customer. And it’s more profitable. But we can see that this is not your focus.
And makes more money.

Reactions: Shorty

Shorty

RIP
Name
Shorty Glanville
Wrong again Jimmy.

I generally post when / if, I can help someone, not just when Rick posts.

But yes, most / many of my posts do reflect on the encapsulation system as that is where my income is derived from.

Here's a screen shot of some posts.

Have a nice retirement.

randy

Name
Randy

Correction : "these are intelligent people" . In Shorty's case I would use the word brilliant. He has been at this since like the end of the war between the states and developed a system that works for him. He was the first cimix BIG WHEEL innovator and just never quit perfecting his system.

There is a lesson there, so often we get stuck in a particular way of doing what we do that we are closed minded to innovation (ours and others). In another business I own, all my employees are women, the consultant I'm linked up with is as well. Everyday they teach me a different way of doing something that isn't exactly textbook industry practice. You have to be open minded to advancements in technology and operational systems ( like other people's ideas !). It may take your business in a whole new direction and open up a new stream of cash flow.

You may get lucky and have something that in and of itself, pays for your retirement.

Shorty

RIP
Name
Shorty Glanville
Thank you Randy.

One never stops learning, nor improving on what they do or what they use. 😉

Acp

Name
Bjorn Marshall
the hard part is getting commercial accounts these days because pretty much every in house janitor has learned to encap decent enough.

Reactions: SamIam

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom