Citric.........

Jim Martin

Supportive Member
Name
Jim Martin
what is everyone using to help boost there chemicals when needed........I much as I have liked Mixedrites citric boost......I am tired of dealing with them...........can't get my orders in on time.. I bought 2.... 5 gallon pails to hold me over and both pails are garbage......it is no longer consistent as it use to be and now it is separating in the bottle....I have used this stuff for years and it has never done this....This use to be the top of the line citric..and would cut threw anything with just a few ounces and now things that I know it would of removed it has no effect on.........
So what else it out there that works really good.......I would prefer something that is very concentrated if possible........

John Olson

Name
John Olson
Hmmm I haven't had any issues. Since you have been going direct have you talked to Mo? I am positive he'd want to know. Prochem's citrus pro is water soluable like ultra citra boost.

Name
Eric Valentine
The distributor I go to here in Vegas no longer deals with Mixed-Rite. I like the Ultra Citra Boost and can't get it locally anymore, but Prochems Citrus Pro is always on the shelf (when it isn't sold out).

Jim Martin

Supportive Member
Name
Jim Martin
hogjowl said:
Citric stuff is sometimes really hard to rinse.

Is this stuff hard to rinse?

Mixedrites stuff rinses right out...........never a problem there.....it use to stay real consistent threw out the mix.......

Hmmm I haven't had any issues. Since you have been going direct have you talked to Mo? I am positive he'd want to know. Prochem's citrus pro is water soluable like ultra citra boost.

Direct was a much cheaper way to go......There citric is already pretty spendy but it was worth every dime......I have worked with mixedrite for years and pretty much talked to everyone there....I think I would rather spend my time running my business then worrying about a distributor.....I have worked threw just about every problem more then once........but kept going back to them because the stuff was so good......but now the stuff is and has been just garbage......If I can find something just as good .I think it is past time to burn that bridge.........

J Scott W

Name
Jeffrey Scott Warrington
Citrus Solv is 100% active ingredients. (D'limonen plus a blend of petroleum solvents).

If used as a spotter, you should take care to rinse carefully. But when used as a booster it rinses out very easily.

Joe Bristor

Jim,

Are you sure they're understanding what you're really asking for?

I know you know your stuff but 'citric' refers to citric acid, used as a rinse or mild metal cleaner/disnfectant (we used it in Klowock?, AL to disinfect fish tanks).

joe harper

Name
joe harper
scottw said:
Citrus Solv is 100% active ingredients. (D'limonen plus a blend of petroleum solvents).

If used as a spotter, you should take care to rinse carefully. But when used as a booster it rinses out very easily.

Without a doubt...The BEST citrus product in the industry...

"Do yourself a favor & try atleast 1 gal.." :!:

boazcan

Name
Bryan C
Get Les to send you some Hot Sauce. I like it. I used to make my own POG with Citrapure and few other things and always liked it. Never really used much else. Sodium percarbonate is my booster of choice these days.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom