Citrus pHire Has Arrived

tcdepot

Name
The Cleaner's Depot
We got in our shipment of *******'s Citrus pHire this morning. Last month I offered it to you all at $25.00 per jar plus shipping.

This is a 7.5lb jar and the product is a similar product to Bridgepoint's Flex w/ Citrus Solv. If anyone is interested in taking advantage of this, let me know.

Thanks,

Matt Stein

Reactions: Mikey P

tcdepot

Name
The Cleaner's Depot
Steve,

They haven't put the product information on their website yet, but here's the information I have on it from the manufacturer:

Heavy Duty Powdered Carpet Prespray

Citrus pHire is a heavy duty powdered carpet pre-spray designed for use in the restorative cleaning process. Citrus pHire contains the latest technology in cutting edge surfactants, powdered oxidizers, pH builders, citrus oils, and "green" solvents. It dissolves easily in warm and hot water and starts to work instantly by dissolving grease and oils on contact. Citrus pHire is designed to be used in injection sprayers, electric and pump up sprayers. Citrus pHire's unique formula is excellent for the most heavily soiled commercial and residential carpets. Citrus phire's proprietary blend of solvents and cutting edge low foam surfactants rinse much easier than competitive products leaving a clean non-resoiling carpet.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom