clean care called today

F

FB7777

what if he offered you 3 stores @ $110?

that'd be $330

You'd be getting $35 more than your $295 bid

With these guys you always make it up in volume.

XTREME1

RIP
Name
Greg Crowley
I wouldn't and I am living off dividends not work right now

F

FB7777

depending on access and time of day and amount of displays covering the floor I'd charge between $400-$500

I have a friend that is a broker for this kind of work that I've helped out in a pinch when one his POG blows him off or quits unexpectedly, I've considered it to just run a truck at night but its just too low of a margin for the eventual problems that always arise like breakdowns and no-show employees & customer hassles and complaints because you're blowing through the stores like a Stanley Steemer commercial.

F

FB7777

Send me some cards Greg, I have a couple customers that I do in Marshfield but I don't like going that far usually especially when we're slammed. That's a very area to have a service business, Duxbury Scituate, Marshfield and Kingston are all great communities.

Do you know David Buss from The Clean Team out of Kingston? Awesome guy, very spiritual, former welder that has a great drying rack in his shop.

Fred Boyle
76 Annina Ave
Stoughton, MA 02072

XTREME1

RIP
Name
Greg Crowley
I'd love to meet up with you Fred, even after the beating you have been taking on the boards :D just kidding. The Clean Team had a great relationship with abbey carpet up the road from me which is now gone. My area is definitely prime residential and I have been doing everything I can to keep it my town. I will send your some cards and maybe I will will give you a call and meet up with you in stoughton. Do you know Steve Collins from Stephco? Great guy I am meeting him on Friday, are you NEIRC. There is a dinner on Thurs. The only problem I have with the subcontracting is the giant truck I have. People can see who is there, so noncompetes are tough. Thank You Fred and you will hear from me and in the summer please feel free to ask about my Cape house I would love to have a CC get together. It wouldn't be MIKEYFEST but it would be a great time

F

FB7777

Geez, I must have missed the beating, was I hurt? lol

I'm not in NEIRC not enough time to attend their gatherings , I find participation in the local chamber of commerce is time better invested financially

Send the cards when you get a chance, I'm not looking to sub, just give the job if I can't get to it.

Eric Scofield

Name
Eric Scofield
FYI hwe on commercial glue down in a mall store is like opening Pandora's box :evil: In Santa Cruz a medium size store is 245. to 295. the Disney store 325. red pad/bonnet/ dryers. Big stores Macy's mervyns clean in house.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom