F

FB7777

Obama house today

IMG_2391.JPG

Reactions: Mikey P
F

FB7777

His,wife,Dottie had been a customer of mine for over 25 years

Yeah, I took it and will send a condolence card in the mail.

She did everything for him, he's kind of lost. Talking about how they were gonna travel. He's a young 78

Sometimes delayed gratification is a mistake

Jim Pemberton

MB Exclusive.
Name
Jim Pemberton
She did everything for him, he's kind of lost. Talking about how they were gonna travel. He's a young 78
Sometimes delayed gratification is a mistake

I have so many stories just like that. Its a good cautionary tale for the rest of us. I hope he finds a place of peace and once again happiness in the years that remain.

Jimmy L

Name
Jimmy L
My father was lost after my mother died too. He became more needy and the roles reversed as I became his father it seemed. Like I am the "Father" to most of you here. Abusive at times but you know I love you.

BUT NOT YOU WOMEN HERE!

Reactions: Jim Pemberton

bob vawter

Grassy Knoller
Name
bob vawter
yea that was bad...sorry!
but SHE was the one that watered clay potted flowers on the carpet....

looking back on it i shouldn't have moved them
1st job i ever did so i was tryin to impress her..... sorry!

Reactions: Able 1

Willy P

Name
Willy P
And that's why I'm looking at retirement. After finding out how close I was to being on the wrong side of the lawn, it put a different perspective on things. I'm still getting tests and other shit right now, and might need some surgery, but it's a positive prognosis from my cardiologist. I let my wife take care of the finances and she did really well - smart girl and she has a great job, somebody lined up to buy me out, the condo sold, a few bucks under the mattress and I think I can do this. I'm still young enough at 60 to enjoy the fruits of our hard work and in a few years I'll get about $1500 a month in pension. I'm ready for the next chapter.:biggrin:

Cleanworks

Name
Ron Marriott
And that's why I'm looking at retirement. After finding out how close I was to being on the wrong side of the lawn, it put a different perspective on things. I'm still getting tests and other shit right now, and might need some surgery, but it's a positive prognosis from my cardiologist. I let my wife take care of the finances and she did really well - smart girl and she has a great job, somebody lined up to buy me out, the condo sold, a few bucks under the mattress and I think I can do this. I'm still young enough at 60 to enjoy the fruits of our hard work and in a few years I'll get about $1500 a month in pension. I'm ready for the next chapter.:biggrin:
Now all you need is a little house on the Prairie and a rocking chair.

bob vawter

Grassy Knoller
Name
bob vawter
Ohh ya....did he mention that sex is completely out of the question. ..even
Wit yorsef......

See now...death ain't so bad.....

Reactions: Desk Jockey

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom