Cleaning this week

FredC

Village Idiot
Brian...I'm not going to argue with you.......I don't care how you make your money scheme or otherwise.....and I hope you make a lot.

I just can't figure out if you're just playing stupid or............

Brian R

Name
Brian Robison
Fred,

No, it's the real deal. :lol:

No chance in hell I would try to come here with this stuff and expect to have a decent conversation about it if I was playin.

I understand that there will be people that don't make any money doing what I'm doing...I WILL help them but it's that whole horse to water thing.

But there IS money to be made...Along with helping people if they choose to accept it.

Some people are happy being pissed that they're not making any money. Whattyagonnado?

FredC

Village Idiot
I didn't really mean here on the forum....

and I've never said there wasn't alot of money to be made with pyramid schemes...............especially with the interwebs !gotcha!

Brian R

Name
Brian Robison
FredC said:
I didn't really mean here on the forum....

and I've never said there wasn't alot of money to be made with pyramid schemes...............especially with the interwebs !gotcha!

I hear ya

So um er uh...email? Ivebeensold

Bee Busy

Name
Bee Busy
Brian R said:
I plan to offer energy to about 1000 apartments this month. I've been signing them up all day today with the Managers approval and help...Slowly. lol

1000 customers at about $150 average bill is a monthly billing of $150,000

At 5%...That's $7500 EVERY MONTH

Yeah.....Horse Shit.

How many apt mngers do you know?
actually I know many apt complex managers and leasing girls here in Sac. LOL I have many contacts here...if what yer saying is true...i have a 275 unit apt complex i'll give u just to see if you're selling a decent product...how about that? if it's the real deal maybe we can form some kind of situation.... and if it's bullshit...well u know whata big mouth i have :mrgreen:

Name
Lee Stockwell
I was in Amway 36 years ago and had 100+ downline, nearing "direct distributor" level. Then my upline several levels up at the "diamond" level started tinkering, moving people from one group to another, even put one of my downline people upline from me.

He got away with it and other frauds for a while, even had a big group in Germany. It didn't end well when the Feds moved in.

I'm sure he's out of prison now, got 15 years. May have to look him up, would be funny if he's now in ACN??

Brian R

Name
Brian Robison

Connor

Name
Connor
Brian R said:
Oh, if it's lower....You can go ahead and switch....It takes about 5 minutes if you have your bill with you. :mrgreen:

Welp, Lemme ax dis. What if you want to switch back? How hard is it?

Connor

Name
Connor
Lee Stockwell said:
I was in Amway 36 years ago and had 100+ downline, nearing "direct distributor" level. Then my upline several levels up at the "diamond" level started tinkering, moving people from one group to another, even put one of my downline people upline from me.

He got away with it and other frauds for a while, even had a big group in Germany. It didn't end well when the Feds moved in.

I'm sure he's out of prison now, got 15 years. May have to look him up, would be funny if he's now in ACN??

WOW, Lee, I bet you're rich.

Brian R

Name
Brian Robison
Connor said:
Brian R said:
Oh, if it's lower....You can go ahead and switch....It takes about 5 minutes if you have your bill with you. :mrgreen:

Welp, Lemme ax dis. What if you want to switch back? How hard is it?

Easy if you don't go with the 1 year contract.

Brian R

Name
Brian Robison
Actually.....Like in TX...Eventually all states will HAVE to go with an alternative energy company OTHER than the present utility. By the year 2015 all states must be deregulated.

Brian R

Name
Brian Robison
Did Lee feel threatened and move the thread so he wouldn't have to look at me anymore? Ivebeensold

Look deep Lee....You'll see a few bad eggs don't make a bad company or business plan.

Royal Man

Name
Dave Yoakum
Mikey P said:
Corky the car wreck.

It's his perpetual ADHD. He has trouble backing off.

Sometimes in marketing you have to know when to hold them.

(I'm ADHD too. So, I know how it can be.)

Brian R

Name
Brian Robison
I'm just answering questions....I have my phone with me, laptop and I stop in the house from time to time so this Mikey's Board thing is always on.

Name
Lee Stockwell
I didn't move it. I wanted to, but felt it would be a conflict of interest, given my posts and strong feelings expressed already.

Connor

Name
Connor
Ought have a rubber room for Brian's stuff, you know, one that you're supposed to request entry into.

Brian R

Name
Brian Robison
Connor said:
Ought have a rubber room for Brian's stuff, you know, one that you're supposed to request entry into.

Corky's Place...Where the land of good and plenty never tires.

Pretty

chriswithvan2blackcorrect.jpg

Connor

Name
Connor
Gimmee you CC number and I'll sign you up for my private cam.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom