cleaning wood floor?

White Collar

Name
Nick Petersen
I searched this and couldnt find exactly what I needed.

What do people charge to just clean with a 175 then apply a finish?

Also is this pretty lucrative add on? I dont have a 175 but would invest in one if wood floor cleaning is worth it.

anywhere from .50 to 2.00 sq ft. depending on your market, howard partridge, charges around 2.00 here in the houston market. could be an excellent add on service to your current customers, has worked well for me so far.

dgargan

Check out Lamanitor Plus system. WE are doing very well with this. We are charging between .60 and $1.00 per square depending how bad the floor is. With all the hardwood out there I can't believe more cleaners are not doing this.

Since the start of 2010 35% of our cleaning total is hard surfaces. There is a big untapped market out there.

J Scott W

Name
Jeffrey Scott Warrington
I have a video on cleaning and finishing wood floors. I would be glad to send a copy to anyone who requests it. I just need your mailing address.

In my market (Tennessee) we got $1.25 sq. ft. for most jobs. That included moving most furniture, cleaning and a coat of finish.

We also found some work on cabinets on other woodwork. Kitchen wood really takes a beating due to all the cooking fumes. We got $2..50 and up for kitchen wood.

White Collar

Name
Nick Petersen
Dgargan, Looks like an interesting system, Do you personally use a buffer with that system or just mop it?

Thanks Scott, I would love one. I'll pm you.

Back
Top Bottom