Commercial Carpet Cleaning. What is the cost per hour?

XTREME1

RIP
Name
Greg Crowley
How much does it cost per hour to clean commercial?
Just spray and extract.....and how much can you do in an hour with 1 man.
I own my truck and equipment and I am not factoring in my time. I was sure if someone has broken it down before. Any help is appreciated.

G

Everyone is going to have a different $$ from an owner op..to someone else who lives in New York or Cal to someone who lives in the Midwest.

A Bane will run for free..other than juice.

A Gen 59 can suck 3 gallons of gas an hour.

What the depreciation factor on you TM per hour? Or on the Van if its a PTO...Whats does your INS. cost you..and so on.

Rambo

Greg, you had better be cleaning allot faster than you did 10 years ago as commercial sq. ft. pricing is down now. We used to get .19 a sq. ft. now we average .12 a sq. ft. Of course 1 man can do 3000 sq. ft. an hour with a Cimex and 10 years ago it was around 750 sq. ft an hour w/ a Butler

XTREME1

RIP
Name
Greg Crowley
no one has ever subcontracted to do work before, what is the cost. I am trying to come up with a reasonable number per hour for my truck that is why I was asking prelabor, because I know what I charge for me

Dolly Llama

Number 5
Name
Larry Capitoni
"I am trying to come up with a reasonable number per hour for my truck"

This thread might help somewhat.
It's a rough estimate for slide-in TM only.
Not the van, just the unit

http://mikeysboard.com/forum/viewtopic. ... t+per+hour

Personally, I let the little genies free lance from time to time for family and friends.
I charge them $40 per hour on the hour meter plus gas if it's a long haul or large job.
(with the exception of their immediate family, which they can take the van for free)

..L.T.A.

XTREME1

RIP
Name
Greg Crowley
I was thinking $35.00 an hour just to have the off hour work it is a monday and Thurs 6pm my door to 1or 2am my door. $15 for the truck $20 for me. I only fill in about 25-35 hrs a week and want a little extra 3 kids one more next week 2 houses a couple cars man life ain't cheap.

When someone wants to organize an event down Cape Cod I have a 3500sq ft home in Osterville plus a 2500 sq ft home in marshfield

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom