commercial cleaning question.

tmiklethun

Name
Travis Miklethun
I had a chain of about 10 dental offices that I was cleaning for over a year.

Last year they pulled all the carpet and switched to an epoxy coated concrete throughout.

They just called me and want me to price a maintenance cleaning to remove the soil film.

Here is my question would you used a prespray and how water rinse or would you use a light prespray and bonnet extraction to remove soil?

Thanks

Name
Matt Ross
I would use a mini automatic scrubber. Like a 14 or 15 inch one. Neutral floor cleaner and a red pad. I have several dental office that I do floors for.

Kenny Hayes

Name
Kenny Hayes
Good advice above from Matt and I'd do that as well because I have em. But if you don't, you could do the same with an RE and a red pad. No hot water, but regular and neutral cleaner. Bonnet also isn't what you want. 175 with a tank, and wet vac would work as well. Good luck!!

Goomer

Name
Frank Mendo
I don't know, but I would also be thinking a rotary first.

They cant be that big sq ft wise.

How aggressive can you get with your pads if you needed a little more agitation than most straight absorbent pads offer?

Can you at least grind a white pad under a 90+lb rotary without altering the finish of those epoxy coatings?

Jimmy L

Name
Jimmy L
I would just use a tile wand like marty suggests. Can't be THAT dirty

Reactions: hogjowl

DAT

Name
Bill Cheryl
Red buffer pad or white polish pad with neutral clean. That what i have used long time ago. Cant really go wrong with that unless you didnt vac it well..

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom