Commercial vehical loans

F

FB7777

I think Mike was referring to the transient cycling and lazy work ethic of college kids

I'd look more at technical high school graduates as good candidates Little more mechanical and typically understand the concept of physically working for a buck

Reactions: Russ T.

Mikey P

Administrator
Your always so encouraging and happy to see our success NOT.... lol whatever

I'm just surprised to hear of anyone, let a lone a Californian based owner operator biz that may or may not accept someone other than the owner, planning on a second truck, especially at $70k, based on a yet to be hired employee...

Sorry to burst your bubble but I'm guessing you already know this..

Hire a JW with a mortgage is my best advice.

Last edited:

Hack Attack

Name
Dan
Hire a JW with a mortgage is my best advice.[/QUOTE]
Cracks me up right there! most I wouldnt describe as salesmen but we're used to taking a knockback so most don't take it personally (upsells are easy) you don't necessarily have to advertise just answer your door (I love the smell of fear) most are sociable so they'll know any in the area looking for a job.. :lol:

TomKing

Supportive Member
Name
Tom
Rates for what im looking for are between 6.3to 7.hell no

Remind this idiot why I dont just go with a personal loan..

Is it the upfit factor?
The last 3 trucks and Hydramaster systems we have purchased were from Jon Don. We got 5% on the money and 7 years on the terms.

We usually pay them off early. I just bought a 2017 late last year. Call Mike in Chicago they have a local guy from the Chevy Dealership rolls everything into one loan.

Takes me about 24 hours to get a deal worked out. Jon Don is the best makes it super easy.

Russ T.

Supportive Member
Name
Russ Terhaar
Kip at Bancorp can do better than the rates you mentioned, Mike. No matter who you end up buying from.

Unless rates have climbed quite a bit recently..

rick imby

Name
Rick
Daily muggings and burglaries or buggeries? (I'd rather not be buggered.....)

Speaking of buggered, if Mikey put on the loan app he wanted a vehical loan and not a vehicle loan, the loan officer had pause for thought.

I can say that in Canuk...

Speaking as a buggered soul, if Mikey put on the loan ap he wanted a vehical loan and not a vehicle loon, the loan officer had paws for tots. Aa

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom