Commercial vehical loans

Discussion in 'Lets talk Business!' started by Mikey P, Mar 10, 2018.

1. Radar Foster
    Radar Foster

Mr Personality

Name:
    Fred Boyle
    I think Mike was referring to the transient cycling and lazy work ethic of college kids

I'd look more at technical high school graduates as good candidates Little more mechanical and typically understand the concept of physically working for a buck
    Russ T. likes this.
  2. Mikey P
    Mikey P

Administrator

Name:
    Mike Pay-oh-tay

I'm just surprised to hear of anyone, let a lone a Californian based owner operator biz that may or may not accept someone other than the owner, planning on a second truck, especially at $70k, based on a yet to be hired employee...

Sorry to burst your bubble but I'm guessing you already know this..

Hire a JW with a mortgage is my best advice.
    Last edited: Apr 11, 2018
    Lee Stockwell and Russ T. like this.
  3. Hack Attack
    Hack Attack

Name:
    Dan
    Hire a JW with a mortgage is my best advice.[/QUOTE]
    Cracks me up right there! most I wouldnt describe as salesmen but we're used to taking a knockback so most don't take it personally (upsells are easy) you don't necessarily have to advertise just answer your door (I love the smell of fear) most are sociable so they'll know any in the area looking for a job.. :lol:
    Cleanworks and Mikey P like this.
  4. steve_64
    steve_64

I may switch to that filter later this year. I can see it's going to be a pain keeping the one on the recovery tank clean.
    Total_Rookie likes this.
  5. rider0992
    rider0992

Name:
    Kenny Hayes
    I know it’s hard to swallow sometimes but if your payment is affordable, what difference does it make? You’re gonna charge it off anyways. I remember Ken Snow writing debts not bad if it’s manageable and makes money:biggrin:
    Brian H and Mikey P like this.
  6. Willy P
    Willy P

Name:
    Willy P
    Daily muggings and burglaries or buggeries? (I'd rather not be buggered.....)

Speaking of buggered, if Mikey put on the loan app he wanted a vehical loan and not a vehicle loan, the loan officer had pause for thought.
    rider0992 likes this.