Common Tool Questions

BIG WOOD

MLPW
Name
Matt w.
For the hydro force sprayers, is there any that allow you to go easily from 8:1 to 4:1? What’s industry standard for not having to mix yourself? 4:1?
You need to leave it at 4:1 setting. It gives you room to dilute it more for less soiled conditions, but if it's trashed carpet, you can go 4:1 and get the desired results

When it's set at 8:1, it's harder to dilute it properly on the job, because you're using more powders and less water when you mix it. I've tried both and 4:1 is the best method

Reactions: alexcarpets

alexcarpets

Name
Alex
You need to leave it at 4:1 setting. It gives you room to dilute it more for less soiled conditions, but if it's trashed carpet, you can go 4:1 and get the desired results

When it's set at 8:1, it's harder to dilute it properly on the job, because you're using more powders and less water when you mix it. I've tried both and 4:1 is the best method
Are all Hydro Force sprayers 4:1 by default? How are dilution rations adjusted? By switching a knob, or is it more complicated?

BIG WOOD

MLPW
Name
Matt w.
Are all Hydro Force sprayers 4:1 by default? How are dilution rations adjusted? By switching a knob, or is it more complicated?
If they don't have the adjustment knob on it, you'll see a yellow tip inside of the hose that goes into the jug. Just unscrew the yellow tip and put the clear hose back on, and you're set at 4:1

Reactions: alexcarpets

alexcarpets

Name
Alex
If they don't have the adjustment knob on it, you'll see a yellow tip inside of the hose that goes into the jug. Just unscrew the yellow tip and put the clear hose back on, and you're set at 4:1
perfect!! Thank you again sir🙏

alexcarpets

Name
Alex
Hey guys!

A couple of quick questions:

1)Which tool would be best used in, conjunction with a TM, for situations where a customer has tile/grout for the stairs? For the floors (ie: not the stairs), I would be using the Hydro-Force.

2) I have a GMC Savana and need to install some J-hooks to hold my wand, and some extra length garden hose. The hooks I've found from suppliers are meant to be attached to chemical shelving units, which my van doesn't have (my van has a chemical holder built into the fresh water supply tank (molded). Which J-hooks would be a good option? I'm looking to have a easy-to-install solution that does not require drilling.

Thanks!

Mikey P

Administrator
Hey guys!

A couple of quick questions:

1)Which tool would be best used in, conjunction with a TM, for situations where a customer has tile/grout for the stairs? For the floors (ie: not the stairs), I would be using the Hydro-Force.

2) I have a GMC Savana and need to install some J-hooks to hold my wand, and some extra length garden hose. The hooks I've found from suppliers are meant to be attached to chemical shelving units, which my van doesn't have (my van has a chemical holder built into the fresh water supply tank (molded). Which J-hooks would be a good option? I'm looking to have a easy-to-install solution that does not require drilling.

Thanks!

This one..

Back
Top Bottom