Concrete patio

steve_64

This is my patio. Genny had been after me to clean it since we moved in. It got above 40 the other day and I had some time so I got this done and tried my new tile tool an my fireplace. Brick on one side and limestone on the other. Also painted my fireplace door.
KIMG0267.jpg
KIMG0271.jpg
KIMG0268.jpg
KIMG0272.jpg

Reactions: Mikey P

steve_64

It is! I tried just using the spinner but it wasn't cutting it. Had to scrub first and used some old foamy bane stuff and a stiff brush(can't recall what it's called. Found a plugged jet on the spinner and couldn't get the jet off. I used a tip cleaner and luckily got it going.

I really like the tile tool. I may try it on furniture too lol. Just take the brush off and it may work. Maybe make a glide for it.

Getting excited about a very new year. Genny is using The Clean Team now and I will switch over later. Bidding a few big jobs waiting to hear back on. Looking at doing the employee thing and growing more. Doing it a better way workman's comp maybe use a payroll company down the road.

Things are really taking off for us.

Reactions: Jimmy L

steve_64

KIMG0293.jpg
KIMG0288.jpg

The first pic is of the muffler looking heat exchanger. It is vertical and black.

The leak is the dark spot behind the clamp and underneath on the horizontal cylinder exchanger.

I filled my coolant and sure enough it sprayed out of 3 or 4 spots I could see.

steve_64

That explains the coolant smell a month or so back lol.

Haha wrong thread!

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom