Notice Congratulations Bob Pruitt!

Mikey P

Administrator
This fine piece of modern art and your efforts have won you a brand new Studebaker Sapphire Upholstery Pro !!!!!!

mikeycontest-jpg.48138

BIG WOOD

MLPW
Name
Matt w.
I love that cartoon on Bob's van. I think it would be funnier if Beavis and Butthead where the two characters on it. But watching the carpet grow is ironic and funny.

Bob, what's your feedback on that cartoon?

Reactions: Bob Pruitt

Bob Pruitt

Name
Robert Pruitt
The logo was designed by https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Marty_Neumeier Marty Neumeier early 80's before he became famous designing all the packaging for Apple and other Tech companies. I cleaned his carpet in Santa Barbara and he was a very nice guy, we still email each other, and he had me look at things he was doing. I told him I wanted him to do something for us... My logo then was just my name lettered on the side of the van. He designed a newspaper campaign for the lifestyle section of the Santa Barbara News Press. 5 square silhouettes that each said something different... When Little Tommy Flew It Mommy called Pruitt- then there was this black silhouette image of a bowl of something upside down and ... stuff like that. So when you opened each of the 5 pages there was a ad for us on every page middle right. Was very cool and it was 5000 dollars...so about everything I had but man was it ever worth it! The logo gets me so much work... I had 1 van and people would call and say _ I see your Vans everywhere I go!

Bob, what's your feedback on that cartoon?

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom