Content removal refusal waiver

Name
Ralph Pastorelli
I'm on a water loss where a 92 year old home owner with a ton of boxed and bagged wet contents in a non finished basement with a raised up cedar closet. The home owner is refusing to allow us to move the wet contents and dry repack. So now I have to make up a contents removal refusal letter for her to sign. Would anyone here have one to share for me to have her sign?

Name
Ralph Pastorelli
Why can't you just set up an area to dry on-site?... you said it unfinished basement, so dry and pack in new boxes.
I need to be clear on this the 88 year old should be in a elderly care home has been 100% totally stern with me and the adjuster that she does not and will not allow us to move, unpack, dry and repack her boxed contents. NOBODY and she said NOBODY is to touch her valuable items. The adjuster said to walk or just leave equipment there for 4 days and have her sign a completion and a content refusal to allow us to mitigate form or some sort. She has no family to help her or talk sense into her, me the adjuster and her agent has tried with no luck.

HydroDude

Name
JB
On that loss, the lawyer did not want the document seen at all...I just dried the entire box and contents of the boxes...

Other large commercial document recovery losses, I've brought in refer trailers sent off to be processed...
DSC02212.jpg

Reactions: Desk Jockey

Desk Jockey

Name
Rico Suave
We've never run into any big book or document loss. Usually just enough for them to be concerned but not enough for them to call in the big boys.

We've dried books that had sentimental value. Still warped but dry. Boxes and boxes of old records (things you store in a basement) again just for retrievable use. Often with ink run and water stains but dry.

Not our forte, we don't own a freeze dryer. I looked at one at Drieaz but its seemed a little small for the money. I think if we ran into it more I'd buy a large one like the florists use.

http://www.freezedryco.com/equipment/model_3600.html#Model 3800

Name
Ralph Pastorelli
Thank you Chavez for the form I changed it up and put my name in it. The form was perfect for this situation.

Reactions: dgardner
Name
Nate W.
The old coot still got some smarts...... But once he hits Bawb's age, I think he'd be worse Bawbby.....

Not our forte, we don't own a freeze dryer. I looked at one at Drieaz but its seemed a little small for the money. I think if we ran into it more I'd buy a large one like the florists use.

http://www.freezedryco.com/equipment/model_3600.html#Model 3800

We still got those Freeze dryers I talked to you about...... Hopefully soon going to a company who'll put them more to use.... We've had both units stored for at least 8 years..... Looks just the link you posted...

Reactions: Desk Jockey

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom