Contest/Drawing to help GreenGlides.

Mikey P

Administrator
I am going to auction off a fresh copy of Aaron Groseclose's Rug Cleaning book. 100% of the proceeds will go to the Green Team to help them hire a lawyer to fight HR.

The book http://www.rugbadger.com/rbpage/freemanual.html is awesome and worth nearly $500

Tickets will be $10 each and you can enter as many times as you wish to increase your chances of winning.

To participate send me a check or money order along with a Business Card ('s) to represent each $10 you give.

The drawing ( out of a hat) will take place at Mikefest on March 9th.

You need not attend to win.

The book was graciously donated by Dusty the Rug Badger dude.

truckmount girl

1800greenglides
Name
Lisa Smith
Please don't Mike.

More than anything we just need the continuing support of our customers and distributors....that and a reference for a good Utah patent attorney.

But thanks so much for your concern and efforts,
Take care,
Lisa

harryhides

Name
Tony
I recently got my copy of this book and can tell you that it is going to be very helpful to me in my rug cleaning business. There are over 400 color pictures which will be very useful in identifying rugs and sounding like I know what I'm talking about to my customers.

It also has a glossary and a very good index which to me is the most important part of making a book usable.

Now I will be able to keep up with some of those smartypants in our Rug Room.

:p

Thank you Dusty for your generosity.

Mikey P

Administrator
Mike Pailliotet
2888 Estates Dr
Aptos, Ca

Like I said, enter as many times as you want at $10.00 a shot. Include one business card per entry.

rhyde

Name
rhyde
i have the book so i won't be entering i did want to say it's a great book particularly for those new to rug cleaning

preston95

law suite

:) :?: Lisa this is my first post but I have been away from cleaning carpet for a long time. I did not know about this law suite thing. What is happening?

Preston95

-JB-

Name
JB
Preston, welcome back!

You can probably catch up pretty fast using the search feature at the top of the page here, search under Green Glides, hope this helps. Happy reading!

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom