Could you please...

F

FB7777

You southerners are adorable!

Why are you apologizing?

Marty's right ... insults are a term of endearment.

If you prefer, I can ignore you like I do most of the people on here

Reactions: hogjowl

BIG WOOD

MLPW
Name
Matt w.
"term of endearment"

A term of endearment is a word or phrase used to address or describe a person, animal or inanimate object for which the speaker feels love or affection. Wikipedia

@Radar Foster Do you love me? I love you too.:stir:

You left that one open in left field. I had to take it before the Hawaiian noticed it

Old Coastie

Supportive Member
Name
Stephen
No Prob, Matt. Hey she emailed me for more info!

See, to me this sort of hyper-inquisitiveness signals a once-burned customer who will be loyal if well treated.

As for terms of endearment, words fail. Yall are a cold shower of self-flushing floaters after a feast of fried jalapenos.

Kenny Hayes

Name
Kenny Hayes
...tell me exactly what is in the product you use? My regular cleaner used the Bane process and was very good but he died and we are looking for a new cleaner that won't leave allergy causing residues but we want hot water process and a careful rinse, do you do that because I've done a lot of research and it is the best so do you do steam cleaning or hot water oh what is the difference in those and do you recommend either one and why but really I am mostly concerned with what chemicals you would be using and how they work do you use enzymes or the Bane method or do your detergents cause allergic reactions or are they green?

Even though my breakfast was cooling off, I gave her the exegesis in toto. All five verses to every hymn. Pleasant person, but overthinking too many variables. In the end, after all that, what actually mattered most was they saw a coupon for less per foot.

Gotta laugh, fix another mugga joe and move on.
What'd he die from, using the Bane?:angry:

Reactions: Old Coastie

Latest posts

Latest Auctions

Back
Top Bottom