Couldn't believe my eyes!!

Doug Cox

Supportive Member
Name
Doug Cox
So, I live and work in probably the busiest lake/ resort area in Wisconsin and am working about 2 houses up from the lake and across the street from one of the local cleaners. Anyway, I glance out the window to see what the other guy is up to and couldn't believe my eyes. he was dumping his water down the street directly into the lake. Almost took a picture.

Reactions: SamIam

SamIam

Name
sam miller
So, I live and work in probably the busiest lake/ resort area in Wisconsin and am working about 2 houses up from the lake and across the street from one of the local cleaners. Anyway, I glance out the window to see what the other guy is up to and couldn't believe my eyes. he was dumping his water down the street directly into the lake. Almost took a picture.

What would @hogjowl say?????

No picture, it didn't happen! oh snap!

Reactions: hogjowl

Dolly Llama

Number 5
Name
Larry Capitoni
about 12 years ago, this knucklehead dumped right in the parking lot .

001-1.jpg

apparently to lazy to, or didn't have enough hose to run his pump-out discharge a mere 60ft to acres of grass

..L.T.A.

Rick J

Name
rick Jones
Had my septic pumped yesterday.

Talking with the guy.. Asked where they had to dispose. Need t to take it to out local water treatment facility. Complaining that they charge a lot. Then it is treated somehow, cleaned up and sold to farmers.
They used to just dump on farmers fields back in the day!

BIG WOOD

MLPW
Name
Matt w.
Had my septic pumped yesterday.

Talking with the guy.. Asked where they had to dispose. Need t to take it to out local water treatment facility. Complaining that they charge a lot. Then it is treated somehow, cleaned up and sold to farmers.
They used to just dump on farmers fields back in the day!
A couple years ago, there was a fertilizer industry here, and septic trucks were coming by the dozens every day. It stunk my whole town up, and the schools were being effected by it, because it was less than a mile away from 4of the schools

It took them about a year to find a good lawsuit, but they finally got closed down.

SamIam

Name
sam miller
A couple years ago, there was a fertilizer industry here, and septic trucks were coming by the dozens every day. It stunk my whole town up, and the schools were being effected by it, because it was less than a mile away from 4of the schools

It took them about a year to find a good lawsuit, but they finally got closed down.

Shit happens

Name
Jeff T
i wish cleaners would just leave other cleaners alone.....we all did that once or twice
It's not once or twice..... these idiots are doing it all day, EVERY DAY!!!!!! Be responsible for your actions......these idiots are just shrugging their shoulders, 'just a little water'...... that mentality is fooking up the planet we ALL live on.....

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom