Covered in spaghetti

encapman

Name
Rick Gelinas
W_SPAGHETTI16X9.jpg

I normally love spaghetti. Now. Not so much!

Reactions: Desk Jockey

Old Coastie

Supportive Member
Name
Stephen
Hey Rick, evacuate up here! And by the way, bring the following items....

This is not gonna be normal. Keep your head down.

FredC

Village Idiot
I'm glad it is moving west. I went to the coast and boarded up my dad's/neighbors houses yesterday. Hopefully that was totally unnecessary.

2017-09-08 15.43.14.jpg

I didn't stay on it long before jumping off on back roads but I95 was a clusterfook..........same with a lot of I16N and most of 75 between Macon and Atlanta

All the people headed here to see the tornadoes I guess.

Shorty

RIP
Name
Shorty Glanville
So Fred, I wonder if the same idiots from Australia migrate to the 'States to rubberneck these disasters??

Fecking idiots, the lot of them that hamper rescue crews and others there for legitimate reasons as well as the local residents.

Our last Cyclone, "Debbie", did massive damage in both Queensland & NSW.

A very well known TV weather guy from down south, came up to do presentations & reports on the cyclone as it was hitting the town he was in.

This dickhead was standing out in the pouring rain with no head gear on, back to the wind, and trying to shout into the microphone.

I was waiting for a sheet of iron from a roof to decapitate him as there was all sorts of flying objects.

He was literally getting blown off of his feet with the wind.

Idiots like this portray a bad image to those that have never been in this type of weather.

Stay safe Rick.

:yoda:

Reactions: Old Coastie

encapman

Name
Rick Gelinas
Just wanted to let you all know that we got through hurricane Irma with minimal damage. It was only a category 1 hurricane in our area. All of our employees, their property, and all our dear friends are OK.

Part of a tree came down in front of Excellent Supply. No damage to our building. No flooding. We were without power all day yesterday. Today we have power and Internet access. But no phone service yet.

So we are currently back up and running. FedEx Ground service will do a pick up today. We have deliveries of products coming in. Our online store is running. And we can communicate with you via email. Best of all, the air conditioner is on!
smile.gif

encapman

Name
Rick Gelinas
Still don't have power at our house yet. Some neighborhoods have power restored. But our neighborhood is still in the black tonight. At least it's a little cooler tonight, around 75. Nancy and I used to do lots of camping when we were first married. It's just like old times again. And considering how bad the storm could've been, we certainly don't have anything to complain about!

Power outage: http://www.tampabay.com/news/busine...idents-still-without-power-after-irma/2337158

encapman

Name
Rick Gelinas
irma-open72.jpg

Hurricane Irma was reportedly the largest Atlantic hurricane in history. Our folks here are safe. We all evacuated. And our staff, as well as all our relatives and friends in the area are OK. We want to thank you all for your concern!

Excellent Supply fared well. We had no power on Monday. But by Tuesday, we had power and internet. We still don't have phone service restored.

Our online store is up and running. You can still email us. Or you can text us at (727) 645-0636.

We are now receiving normal service through FedEx, so daily packages are being shipped from our location. So we're up and running.

Thanks again for your support!

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom