CRB Owners Poll

CJ-FL

Name
CK-FL
FCCD780A-1057-474E-AC89-07BF1C1F94FE.png
A597C21D-258C-45D4-AC13-88B9A51B5A05.png
73562A20-038E-40D0-B269-088D829D085D.png
How 'bout booties CJ.......yous ain't one of dem "bootie boys"...are ya?

Desk Jockey

Name
Rico Suave
View attachment 78046 View attachment 78047

$2000 commercial job done this past Saturday (16,000 sq.ft at $0.12) that’s was a 3 year old estimate that we honored because we do a lot of work them. Normally $0.15.

2 (2 man crews) pre-sprayed, CRB-ed, Tom Conway’s Dev. Wand around cubicles, Erik’s 15” zipper open areas and halls. Done in 5 hours. I’m ok with $200 an hour. The customer was THRILLED. We clean portions of this place yearly and have never had a better result as easily as this past weekend.future work for them will be priced at $0.15 and they were contemplating protecting since it came out so well.

You need to get the Zipper Spinners then you'll be cook in!

3403.jpeg

CJ-FL

Name
CK-FL
You need to get the Zipper Spinners then you'll be cook in!

View attachment 78051
To be honest I would be worried about moisture recovery using the super spinner. This job was 300 ft runs. I had 2 trucks not running this day so I ran 4 trucks for 2 wands to achieve twice the CFM per wand. (Ran a 50’ x 2” hose from each truck to a 2” splitter/“y connection”. Then a 2” vac hose the remaining 250’ to the wand.) Did this on both wands.

Reactions: Acp

hogjowl

Idiot™
Just a reminder CJ. I’m rooting for you to succeed at this. So don’t think my questions and pointed comments are meant to insult you.

If you manage to maintain your current profit margins at current pricing, I’ll have to take a second look at how I do things.

CJ-FL

Name
CK-FL
Just a reminder CJ. I’m rooting for you to succeed at this. So don’t think my questions and pointed comments are meant to insult you.

If you manage to maintain your current profit margins at current pricing, I’ll have to take a second look at how I do things.
No need for you all to take a second look. Remember that I’m trying to implement WHAT YOU ALL HAVE PROVEN TO BE SUCCESSFUL for years.

Desk Jockey

Name
Rico Suave
To be honest I would be worried about moisture recovery using the super spinner. This job was 300 ft runs. I had 2 trucks not running this day so I ran 4 trucks for 2 wands to achieve twice the CFM per wand. (Ran a 50’ x 2” hose from each truck to a 2” splitter/“y connection”. Then a 2” vac hose the remaining 250’ to the wand.) Did this on both wands.
We run two ZIPPER Spinners off a Prochem Everest 650. No problem at all. She's a beast! :cool:

Reactions: Erik

CJ-FL

Name
CK-FL
Yeah
But at half the price
Walmart and Amazon... volume and convenience.

Some people want a customized wonderful experience a smaller local store can provide while others want you to do a good job but get in and out.

This may not be a good analogy so if it’s insulting please keep in mind that is not my intent. Our crews average 5 jobs a day. From what I hear from most O/O’ers 2 or 3 maybe. But at twice the ticket average. I try to have my guys provide a good experience for the customer but keep in mind that volume isn’t being produced if they are “chatting it up” a half hour with each customer.

Reactions: Erik

Desk Jockey

Name
Rico Suave

Don't believe him. Next thing you know he will be calling you an IDIOT. lol

CJ-FL

Name
CK-FL
Why the booties. ...yor walking on dirty carpet......
You are nuthin more than a cheep Connoisseur....
In residential jobs it’s more for the customer than practicality. They appreciate you putting booties on prior to walking into their homes. On a commercial job it’s more of a habit than anything

Reactions: Mikey P

Erik

Supportive Member
Name
Erik

You can only pull 275 CFM through a 2" hose... You should have plenty of vacuum with a 56 blower.
Have you tried 4 to the door (two 2" hoses from the truck to the tee 100') or 2.5" hose 100 ft?

bob vawter

Grassy Knoller
Name
bob vawter
In residential jobs it’s more for the customer than practicality. They appreciate you putting booties on prior to walking into their homes. On a commercial job it’s more of a habit than anything[/QUOTE
In residential jobs it’s more for the customer than practicality. They appreciate you putting booties on prior to walking into their homes. On a commercial job it’s more of a habit than anything

Ya but what' the point....yor still walking on dirty pre-spray d carpet....
Shoes OR booties. ...

Reactions: hogjowl

Mark Saiger

Mr Happy!
Name
Mark Saiger
View attachment 78046 View attachment 78047

$2000 commercial job done this past Saturday (16,000 sq.ft at $0.12) that’s was a 3 year old estimate that we honored because we do a lot of work them. Normally $0.15.

2 (2 man crews) pre-sprayed, CRB-ed, Tom Conway’s Dev. Wand around cubicles, Erik’s 15” zipper open areas and halls. Done in 5 hours. I’m ok with $200 an hour. The customer was THRILLED. We clean portions of this place yearly and have never had a better result as easily as this past weekend.future work for them will be priced at $0.15 and they were contemplating protecting since it came out so well.

That's some pretty soiled carpet...but looks fun :)

Reactions: SamIam

bob vawter

Grassy Knoller
Name
bob vawter
Take a deep breath and see if you’re social security check is in the box.

I can't. .....the butyl has purty much
Destroyed my lungs...
atomized dispersed butyl...chemical emphysema !

over 40 years worth.........!

ohh ya and breathing nitro-methane at the tracks most my life!

Last edited:
Reactions: SamIam

Hack Attack

Name
Dan
You can only pull 275 CFM through a 2" hose... You should have plenty of vacuum with a 56 blower.
Have you tried 4 to the door (two 2" hoses from the truck to the tee 100') or 2.5" hose 100 ft?
I read somewhere that 450cfm could be pulled through 2" hose, only read it no proof so not arguing. Just after clarification

steve_64

Just guessing since I missed the physics class but I would imagine more lift would get more airflow. Most run 15 or under it sounds like.

Reactions: Keith Russell

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom