credit cards

cu

Supportive Member
Name
Cu
whos taking payment by cc, what service do you use , how much does it cost.., im working on providing Realtors with a service package
that includes carpet cleaning,tile and grout, wood floor refinishing pressure washing and window cleaning

the avg 3 bed house invoice would be round $2000 to $3500
so im thinking that if i take cc,s it might make it an easier sell

Scott

We've accepted credit cards for over a decade now. It's 2007 - get with the program! :)

Scott

Kevin B

Name
Kevin Bunce
You certainly could, or you could SHOP around and get the best deal. You can get deals under 2%, with no monthly fees and small batch fees.

cu

Supportive Member
Name
Cu
ohhhhhhh let me think there Mr Mikey Pisspot...em a cotex...mean vortex
what else... eaa....how to charge $5 a sq inch thats it aint it

SLAPHEAD

steve g

Name
steve garrett
I use propay.com, no contracts, no equipment, yeah the rate is a little more but hey for someone that does not run a lot of volume its the perfect fit.

Scott

Cu Cu Cachoo, you know I was playin' hardball witchu.

We use Merchant America. Pay around 2%, but it is 100% online. We do all banking online, as well as credit card x-actions online.

Accounting is easy nowadays. If I had to reach for the bag phone and call 'em in like 15 yrs ago, and then remember to write 'em down in the ledger when I returned, I wouldn't have any hair left. Bad enough I pulled 1/2 of it out then.

Scott

Buzzbac

Why dontcha carry on as normal..have em make their cheques out to your accountant...Mr C Ash lmfao

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom