CRI approved

Numero Uno

Name
Caesar
You have been first class in all phases of ops...

Kudos to you and very smart to eliminate any liabilities due to non soa approved for sale items...

I stand to applaud you once again...

An that is a rare thing here...

Royal Man

Name
Dave Yoakum
Can some one explain how there are SOA approved products for encap , host and bonnet cleaning?

I thought that only HWE was approved as SOA.

randy

Name
Randy
Host is Gold rated. Millcare's baby powder like cleaner with a Whittaker style machine is as well. We don't even have to mention Rug doctor.
Obviously anyone willing to pay the testing fees can get approved. This is the biggest scam I have ever seen in my 15 years in this business. With respect to liability for using a non-SOA approved system there isn't any. Any attorney could easily impeach the SOA standards at trial when a rug doctor is approved, but his client's $55,000 Butler or $90,000 V isn't. A judge or jury would see through this bullshit so fast.

IICRC standards can be impeached as well. A private trade organization doesn't have the legal authority to set a truly, legally enforceable standard.

It amazes me that people have bought in to this. The first case involving a warranty denial that goes to trial, will kill this whole program.

Name
Eric Valentine
Host and Millicare are BRONZE rated.
Reliant Dry Carpet Cleaning System, Host Dry Carpet Cleaner
First step is to pre-vacuum with a CRI Green Label vacuum cleaner 4 strokes (4passes - 1 forward, 1 backward, 1 forward, 1 backward) at 1.8ft/sec. The next step is to apply the Host Dry Carpet Cleaner at 1 lb/32ft2, followed by agitation using the Reliant Dry Cleaning carpet machine 2 passes north south at 1.8 ft/sec on each pass. Allow the product to dwell for 30 minutes. The final step is to post vacuum with the CRI Green Label vacuum cleaner 2 passes at 0.5 ft/sec on each pass.
Millicare Pre-Mist NXT and Dry Carpet Cleaner
Each sample is cleaned using the Basic MilliCare Process. The first step is to pre-vacuum with the Windsor Versamatic vacuum cleaner 4 passes a 1.8ft/sec. The second step is to pre-spray with Pre-Mist NXT Pre-Spray (16oz/1gal at 1gl/3000 sq ft). The third step is to spread the MilliCare Dry Carpet Cleaner 1.5lb/100 sq ft onto the misted area followed by agitation with the Whittaker machine (M2000 Scrubber) 2 passes at 1.8ft/sec. The fourth sep is to vacuum after a 30 minute minimum dwell time with the Windsor Versamatic vacuum cleaner 2 passes at 1/2ft/sec.

Scott

That is correct. I need to get my spotter bottle picture over there.

Scott

randy

Name
Randy
Eric is correct Host & Millcare are Bronze, It's rug doctor that is Gold.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom