Crickets....

Mikey P

Administrator
lordy but these mass requests from Yelp are annoying.

The user can send the same email to as many in the chosen catogory as they want, 9 out of 9 are looking for the lowest price and wont provide anything other than a "typical 3 bed room house" or "a few rooms" and expect a price. Which I'm sure they get from some goobers.

I got this one yesterday..

Hi, My husband and I own a Property Management Company serving North Lake Tahoe. We are looking for a reliable cleaning service that can hand back to backs, and insure property is ready for renters. If this is something you would be interested in, I would love to talk with you.

Hi Leslie

Thanks for reaching out to us!
I have a some questions.

Are these long or short term rentals?
Do you allow pets?
If so, if there I'd deep urine damage do you replace the carpet or attempt to deodorize from above?
Are the homes/apartments furnished?
I'll assume you are inquiring about our house cleaning service too, correct? What all do you need cleaned typically?
Your average renter leaves the home in what condition?
Would there ever be more than one home a day?
How much advance notice would we get?
How many homes do you manage, and how many move outs per month could we count on?
What areas are your homes in?keep in mind we'd be coming out of south Gardnerville so our rates would reflect the travel time.
And lastly, what ended your relationship with your last cleaner and how can we provide a better service.
Thank you!

Mike Pailliotet

Im sure she was looking for a "Sure thing, how does $50 a unit sound?"

tmiklethun

Name
Travis Miklethun
I didn't know you ran a house cleaning division.

I have been considering that. Is it working out well for you?

DAT

Name
Bill Cheryl
I run a house cleaning, window cleaning, floor cleaning business..it has a very lucrative potential.

DAT

Name
Bill Cheryl
@Mikey P if you dont want it or have anything you dont want to take up such as window cleaning or even carpet cleaning cuz you to busy, ill take the referal and follow up.

Reactions: Mikey P

Nomad74

Boy Sprout
lordy but these mass requests from Yelp are annoying.

The user can send the same email to as many in the chosen catogory as they want, 9 out of 9 are looking for the lowest price and wont provide anything other than a "typical 3 bed room house" or "a few rooms" and expect a price. Which I'm sure they get from some goobers.

I got this one yesterday..

Hi, My husband and I own a Property Management Company serving North Lake Tahoe. We are looking for a reliable cleaning service that can hand back to backs, and insure property is ready for renters. If this is something you would be interested in, I would love to talk with you.

Hi Leslie

Thanks for reaching out to us!
I have a some questions.

Are these long or short term rentals?
Do you allow pets?
If so, if there I'd deep urine damage do you replace the carpet or attempt to deodorize from above?
Are the homes/apartments furnished?
I'll assume you are inquiring about our house cleaning service too, correct? What all do you need cleaned typically?
Your average renter leaves the home in what condition?
Would there ever be more than one home a day?
How much advance notice would we get?
How many homes do you manage, and how many move outs per month could we count on?
What areas are your homes in?keep in mind we'd be coming out of south Gardnerville so our rates would reflect the travel time.
And lastly, what ended your relationship with your last cleaner and how can we provide a better service.
Thank you!

Mike Pailliotet

Im sure she was looking for a "Sure thing, how does $50 a unit sound?"
I would have been too lazy to respond. I usually blow off those types of emails. Redding is a small town and if they aren't already familiar with my level of service, I don't need them as a customer because most likely it's a scam. Good response BTW

Reactions: Mikey P

Mikey P

Administrator
My usual reslonce is "Please call for pricing"... thru never do.
We turn this feature off in Scruz, still playing whith playing with it here.

I think ill just toss a ridiculous low number out next time with a *

Reactions: Jimmy L

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom