CTI Last Step vs Prochem All Fiber Deep Clean

gimmeagig

Name
Roxy
Hi,
Most of the time i clean with Esteam Attack and on really difficult places I rinse with liquid Performance CBS but when the carpets are not severely soiled I was looking for a low PH acid type of a rinse that smelled good and has some cleaning power as well.
I posted a question about that and John Ohlson hooked me up with CTI Last Step and also Prochem All Fiber Deep Clean. He told me that Last Step was his best seller but that Prochem is better.
So I have been using both for a while now on olefin nylon and wool and really, I'm not completely sure about one vs the other.
Seems to me that Last step has a nicer fragrance.I had several customers comment on that. None for the Prochem. I also get the impression that Last Step leaves the carpets a little softer. It also has a defoamer in it, which I like.
As far as wicking, that's really hard for me to verify. I can't really go back to jobs i did a few weeks later to see. And then I'd have to use the two products side by side. That's a difficult test.But I think I'll be going with Last Step instead of All fiber Deep Clean.
I promised John to tell about my findings.So this is it, my 2c worth. Most of you guys here know a lot more about carpet cleaning than I do at this point. So I just wanted to post this to see what you guys think and find out if there is anything about the Prochem rinse that I'm missing?

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom