Cuffs?

Chris A

Name
Chris
I've been using the flash cuffs for almost two years now, cool cuffs before that, I really like the flash cuffs

Reactions: J Scott W

Russ T.

Supportive Member
Name
Russ Terhaar
I've been using Flash Cuffs for a couple years now. I'm mostly happy with them, especially how easy they are to snap together.

They do leak more air than I like though and you have to be pretty careful with the female cuffs. I've broken quite a few and have just gotten used to replacing them somewhat regularly.

I just ordered some Cool Cuffs for both trucks so I can give them a fair shake.

I haven't tried them yet but will update after some use.

Reactions: Steve Lawrence

dealtimeman

Everyday is Saturday.
Name
Michael
Cool cuffs are the BEST AND WILL BE THE BEST FOR FORESEEABLE FUTURE.

Only reason some of these guys don't like cool cuffs is because they don't like Joe.

Joe always helps me out when I call and his cuffs just last and last.

If Joe was to be welcomed back in The forum all you would hear is that cool cuffs are the shiznit and don't buy anything else but that is not the current drama so it is reversed.

Buy cool cuffs and be done with it.

Name
Scott Turknett
I switched from flash to cool 2 months ago and won't be going back. Too much vacuum leakage in my flash cuffs that I had just replaced 3 months before

Reactions: Russ T.

Russ T.

Supportive Member
Name
Russ Terhaar

Only reason some of these guys don't like cool cuffs is because they don't like Joe.

If Joe was to be welcomed back in The forum all you would hear is that cool cuffs are the shiznit and don't buy anything else but that is not the current drama so it is reversed.

I suspect the same thing. I think the Cool Cuffs are probably better than FC, from what I gather from several trusted friends here.

It's nice to be told the truth sometimes...

The participants of this and any cc forum will suffer if the truth is concealed to benefit the few.

I try hard not to enter the drama in people's relationships. I just want the best stuff to run my business.

Desk Jockey

Name
Rico Suave

Wow...just wow! That's some sloppy ass kissin!

Hope those Cool Cuff's are worth chapped lips! :winky:

Reactions: FredC

Mikey P

Administrator
Here's the truth.

2.5 Cool Cuffs don't have a lock.

If you have a motorized reel the 2.5 section will come undone when rolling in. Doing so nearly took out my guys twice with our Vortex. If the swinging Cool Cuff uppercuts you in the nose, which is very likely, the cartilage is likely to go into your brain.

Another truth, your system has to leak somewhere it might as well be in your cuffs so that your vac relief spring doesn't have to work so hard.

The final truth?

Joe is a rotten POS. A truly sexist pos horrible human.

And when, not if, your day comes that he cuts you off I'll thoroughly enjoy saying I told you so.

Cleanworks

Name
Ron Marriott
I have never tried cool cuffs so I can't comment on them. A few years ago, I switched from standard cuffs to flash cuffs. I do get some air leakage at the cuffs but I feel overall, I have better airflow and more vacuum at the wand than with the standard slip on cuffs.

Reactions: J Scott W

Desk Jockey

Name
Rico Suave
Your just upset because your clothes don't fit you!

No need to place your desires and wants on me, please don't do that as it makes you look sloppy and president trump doesn't like that.
Actually I'm starting to get used to my underwear jambed up my crack. :winky:

Its hootie and the blowfish that lack that comfy snuggness. :shifty:

Desk Jockey

Name
Rico Suave
Mike.jpg

Reactions: dealtimeman

Papa John

Lifetime Supportive Member
Name
John Stewart
we used standard hose cuffs and have electric hose reels.
The chimps prefer this set up because they don't have to think or worry about which end of Vac hose goes first.

Cuff lynx on portables because they were included.

Bob Pruitt

Name
Robert Pruitt
The Butler came with the Flash Cuffs.
They are a little bulky and the electric hose reel, garden hose reel and 210 gallon waste tank are all pretty tightly packed... so I have taken some of the vacuum hose off the reel to make it all work.
Other than being a little bulky the Flash Cuffs are working very well.

Papa John

Lifetime Supportive Member
Name
John Stewart
The plastic inserts for standard cuffs cause turbulence and restrict your airflow.

I know and agree-- but I'm also trying to keep the aggravation level down for the chimps-- even though they sometimes don't seem to care about my aggravation level..
but I prefer it this way rather then consistently turning over staff. I haven't turned on to flash cuffs because they are so bulky.

Name
Lee Stockwell
I still run the cuff lynx I bought here so many years ago, along with a couple older acme-thread cuffs. Only ran over one of them.

Will soon replace all of them on both trucks.

Back
Top Bottom