Cumin in yer diet.....

Name
Noble Carpet Cleaners
First sorry for such a graphic thread but hey, we're all dirt/dna rug suckers here. I've gotten my share of sucker punches with "mystery" stains. From food pigments, kid toy pigments, cow afterbirth (my personal all time fav), pharmacudical overspray, pet med urin, but today I got hit with a new mystery....Cumin A simple little seed......

7+ year custy calls me for an urgent issue. She's a full time care giver for brother with metal/physical challenges, and she works full time. Sort of a saint... Today it's emergency butt squirt. Like they say in the God Father "it's the business we've chosen". Wasn't to bad, a couple dozen connect the dot spots.

I mixed up gallon n 1/2 of prespray, enzyme, wee bit of 20 volume and some Spot-N-Boost (Vacaway, incredible shhhhstuff) Extract and all gone and in the waste tank except for some slight hue on 2 spots. Slapped a fan over them to speed dry.

Grabbed fairly fresh Stain Magic, not a dent. Did a walk through she was very happy despite the slight hue. She had to very important girlfriends who actually arrived at the end. Then she drops the bomb. Her bro who is an older failing down child with his share of bad breaks. Lately he's been angry so she tries Cumin as a food supplement. Calms his right the hell down. Heck I noticed a change. His pee/poop have a "golden" hue. I'm thinking why is this the "business we've chosen"!?

May all your spots come out with.....ease.....

SamIam

Name
sam miller
It's like vitamins changes your piss color

Those need 40 volume to remove.

And just so you know, it's not an instantaneous reaction, let it dwell and with time should remove it.

Reactions: Mikey P and Jimmy L

DAT

Name
Bill Cheryl
It's like vitamins changes your piss color

Those need 40 volume to remove.

And just so you know, it's not an instantaneous reaction, let it dwell and with time should remove it.
Can you explain volume 40? I know my wife uses it for salon, but she uses gel kind. I know you need liquid kind. What is the mixture need with water or do you use it straight? I dont see a lot info out there that explains it. Been using peroxide base cleaner from pro choice. Is vol 40 better?

BIG WOOD

MLPW
Name
Matt w.
Can you explain volume 40? I know my wife uses it for salon, but she uses gel kind. I know you need liquid kind. What is the mixture need with water or do you use it straight? I dont see a lot info out there that explains it. Been using peroxide base cleaner from pro choice. Is vol 40 better?
Rule of thumb:
40volume liquid straight on synthetic carpet

Or, if you're right on cash, buy the swimming pool 25% and dilute it 50/50

Name
Steve Lawrence
Love discovering cumin. Makes our bbq sauce extra good as well as imparting awesome flavor to other foods.

Haven't experienced it in carpet cleaning yet that I know of.

FredC

Village Idiot
I'd use a reducer instead............after making sure it wasn't oils left

Reactions: SamIam

SamIam

Name
sam miller
I'd use a reducer instead............after making sure it wasn't oils left

I.e. Coffee stain remover meta bi sulfite.

Rule of thumb

Organic stains get hydrogen peroxide

Inorganic stripper reducer coffee stain remover.

Cobbs sells Cobbs brightner $13 per gal use it like cti USR

It also works on wine and blood.

The brown bottles peroxide you buy in the store is 3% peroxide 10% volume.

Cti usr is 12% peroxide 40 volume

And Cobbs is 15% peroxide 50 volume

All clear liquid.

Cobb recommends diluting his stuff 50/50

For pet treatment.

Reactions: BIG WOOD

SamIam

Name
sam miller
Cobbs if you get it on your hand wash immediately, I wood be careful with pool grade.

I have employees so I wouldn't go that strong.

One wrong drip and your hosed.

Acp

Name
Bjorn Marshall
haha, call me an asshole but I dont really like calling back the "my dog just diarrhea'd all over the house" emergency calls.

If I do I tell them what we charge for same day service and usually they get offended. Ill do it for my long time customers but those calls make me question my career lol

SamIam

Name
sam miller
haha, call me an asshole but I dont really like calling back the "my dog just diarrhea'd all over the house" emergency calls.

If I do I tell them what we charge for same day service and usually they get offended. Ill do it for my long time customers but those calls make me question my career lol

If I can't get to it right away I tell them to sprinkle Arm & hammer it's an absorbent and will keep liquid poop from sinking.

Helps deodorize to.

I hate when the get the home spot machine out and sink liquid poop into the pad.

That becomes 2 trips for the post wick.

Of course sub surface and flush if your smart.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom