Customer Lobby, anyone?

clean image

Name
Carl Maddock
What's there mobile interaction?

I see SM mobile interaction with iPads not going to be done till 2017, it even then

Louis

Supportive Member
Name
Louis
So customer lobby just contacted me and I did a computer tour with them. Now they do cards and make it easier for you to get reviews from your customer. It works with service monster and automatically sends out cards every 2 weeks. The program analyzes if you should market to that customer. Lots of cool features. I wish SM offered all of this. I feel like I'm cheating on SM because it's their card system that increased my business.

TomKing

Supportive Member
Name
Tom
So customer lobby just contacted me and I did a computer tour with them. Now they do cards and make it easier for you to get reviews from your customer. It works with service monster and automatically sends out cards every 2 weeks. The program analyzes if you should market to that customer. Lots of cool features. I wish SM offered all of this. I feel like I'm cheating on SM because it's their card system that increased my business.
I have been looking at it also. We used it back when it was just a review site. The automated drip campaigns are very attractive. The CC processing will no doubt be a big rip off on rates. This is how all of the systems are going to get rich over charging for CC. My wife has us hooked up with a better direct system that saved us $3000 in processing fees two years ago when we transitioned to the new company.

Reactions: Louis

Shane Deubell

Supportive Member
The automation does look pretty cool and predicting when to send someone a mailer.
Not sure I like it though, algorithms dont have context. It would be better then nothing for sure but you cant subcontract out thinking to someone else.

An example is all the email drip campaigns now, I see a huge difference when becoming more involved versus just sending out automated messages, newsletters, etc.
Automation is great to a point, IMO.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom