Customer retention

Josh Almanza

Name
Josh Almanza
what's working for you guys on keeping customers, I know doing a good honest job works best, but looking more of a marketing strategy on keeping new customer acquisition. Will giving customers a spotter bottle with your company info or a custom newsletter of your company to keep in touch with these clients, so they don't forget your company's name?...or is there another way that's working for you guys and care to share.

Goomer

Name
Frank Mendo
What exactly you leave with a customer can make a big difference in customer retention rates.

I have been thinking lately that just a business card and a receipt is not enough.

A spotter bottle is a good idea, but like business cards, I don't think they contain enough information.

I have been considering small custom pocket folders to leave with the customer.

48-02_F.jpg

They are the perfect size to not easily loose track of, and can be neatly tucked away somewhere by the customer for future reference.

As well as your contact info, coupons and list of services, using them to note the original service date and price, 6-month date and a 6-month recurring discount, and the 1-year date and 1-year discount will give more reason to keep it.

I think noting the dates will go a long way towards countering the tendency of the majority of customers to underestimate when you were there last, and to be able to know exactly how long they have to take advantage of discounts, which should create some incentive.

A sprayer bottle or business card just can't accomplish that.

DAT

Name
Bill Cheryl
Good ol fashion phone call to see how they are doing..dont be stranger. ... @Mikey P i cant post link from youtube.. ELO "Telephone Line" post that for me.

DAT

Name
Bill Cheryl
I fixed it for you.

You owe me one.
Lol, it always said that i did not have permission to post links or video. I knew where the option was...

You an admin? Did you enable access for me?

Goomer

Name
Frank Mendo
You an admin? Did you enable access for me?

No, I was just fooking with you.

I have no idea why it was not working.

Looking at your post count, you might have had to surpass a minimum number of posts before being granted permission.

I guess we are even now.

Reactions: DAT
Name
Noble Carpet Cleaners
you gotta perform, leave an impression, solve a freeking problem, be really easy to talk to and be professional like the other idiots didn't do. Helps to mail them once to twice per year. If you didn't make a smooth really good service experience they will forget you in an new york minute.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom