Customer said Fluffy had a little accident

CanadianRuss

Supportive Member
Name
Russ Teskey
image.jpeg

Ron K

Synthetic? Soak it wash it rinse it dry it. Beat it again Repeat.

Cleanworks

Name
Ron Marriott
Cats don't have accidents. Fluffy did this on purpose to make her point. By time the owner discovered what Fluffy had done, Fluffy had probably done it 20 times or more building up overlapping layers of alkiline salt deposits. Probably cost more than the rug is worth to clean it

Reactions: Jim Pemberton
Name
Nate W.
I just had my rug steamed cleaned last month... We tried to get out of cleaning it, but was unsuccessful... The lady's mom bought her the synthetic rug she keep insisting was wool... Make like Michael Jackson and Beat It!!
20151214_124002.jpg

Reactions: CanadianRuss

CanadianRuss

Supportive Member
Name
Russ Teskey
Cats don't have accidents. Fluffy did this on purpose to make her point. By time the owner discovered what Fluffy had done, Fluffy had probably done it 20 times or more building up overlapping layers of alkiline salt deposits. Probably cost more than the rug is worth to clean it
It sure did. It must be of value to the customer. The truth finally came out when we dropped off the rug. Sick cat with a bladder problem.

jwfoulk12

Name
Justin Foulk
I had one of those about a month ago. It was in a retirement community I work for and the supervisor calls and said one of the residents had a small accident that needed cleaned up. Turned into a 2br hall and bath with feces covering about 70% of the carpet. This was definitely not a one time occurrence.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom