Customer Software/Accounting Software

Jeremy N

Supportive Member
Do you guys carry a laptop and printer with you to the job sites?

Do you use software of some sort to keep up with customers?

Do you use Quickbooks?

I'm getting down to he details of launching my business.

Becker

Name
Becker
Quickbooks works very well for me.

I don't carry a laptop with me.

I do however enter all invoices at the end of the day, and print off, and mail or mail invoices to those being billed.

QB will work very well for you if you set it up right. Put in some behind the scenes fields for market research, and customer data.

Becker

Name
Becker
QB, and Microsoft office professional.

Some are very happy with Microsoft's accounting software. I have not tried it yet.

Most people have not unlocked the power of QB.

I haven't yet, but might take a one-2 day QB class. A new user of the program will learn quick. I have been using QB since 1996.

Jeremy N

Supportive Member
Do most use QB Pro, QB Pro Premier....?

There are different versions, is it worth upgrading?

Becker

Name
Becker
QB Pro.

I've been using QB credit card processing for about 2 years. Love it. Enter invoice, enter payment received. If CC, enter account number etc. Sends and funds are in account 2 days later.

Come tax time.. One print job and you are done. .Or transfer data onto turbo tax.

Jeremy N

Supportive Member
Becker said:
QB Pro.

I've been using QB credit card processing for about 2 years. Love it. Enter invoice, enter payment received. If CC, enter account number etc. Sends and funds are in account 2 days later.

Come tax time.. One print job and you are done. .Or transfer data onto turbo tax.

Sounds like what I need.

Thanks for the input.

joey895

Supportive Member
Name
Joey J.
You can also get QB customer manager. When I got mine they had a deal where if you bought both at the same time you got a mail in rebate for the $80 that customer manager cost.

G

I use QuickBooks Premiere and Customer Manager. For credit cards I use a Nurit 8000. Excellent combination. I also use a little 3$ appointment book that you can get from Sally's Beauty Supply to book jobs. Enter invoices at the end of the day in QB. Works for me and can work with even a 10 truck operation!

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom