Customers can now live message you via Google Search

WillS

Supportive Member
Name
Will
I seen in my Google Business Account settings today, an option to turn on live chatting with customers when they see your business in Google Search Results. Just activated it and gonna see how it works out.

From reading more about it... when they click Message on your Google Listing, it will send you a text message, and you respond phone text with them.

Here is more info on it from Google Support Docs:

https://support.google.com/business/answer/7177958

WillS

Supportive Member
Name
Will
Interesting when you message the business it doesn't show your business phone number. I guess this is good for businesses using personal cells to get the messages.

IMG_3254.PNG

IMG_3253.PNG

BIG WOOD

MLPW
Name
Matt w.
When I clicked on that section, it said it's giving this to only a few google members. You must be special

Name
Bruce
Chatting with customers is a new Google My Business feature that’s currently available only to a select group of business owners. If you received an email from Google inviting you to participate in the pilot, click the link from the email and use the instructions below to start messaging with customers.

WillS

Supportive Member
Name
Will
Weird never got an email just seen it as a feature on plus, thought it was open to everyone. Well I'll let ya know if it's worth it.

Reactions: Bruce Humphrey

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom