Damn nice Butler for sale

crimson850

Name
Morgan
I'm not sure I'd agree with the hours to mikes calculation, as the van is only running at a high idle, it's not running at typical road RPMs. For anyone who owns a butler this isn't a concern in my opinion. There are many many butlers with 10,000 plus hours. I can certainly see what you mean though.

Name
Brad Gouveia
I will sell mine for $50,000 2011 same specs as this one less hour I think I need to double check. Has 210 waste tank, and all the bell and whistles, rhino lined. Needs a new windshield otherwise I would say it is like new. You would have to wait until I order a new one. Been tempted to sell it for a year or two now.

I am in Colorado for anyone interested.

Fit in my standard size garage barely.

bob vawter

Grassy Knoller
Name
bob vawter
The Steam Genie being the best DD ever made......I would say this is a close second.....too many bells an whistles on the Butlers tho......

BIG WOOD

MLPW
Name
Matt w.
The Steam Genie being the best DD ever made......I would say this is a close second.....too many bells an whistles on the Butlers tho......
Really?

I always thought there wasn't enough under the little black box where the guts are besides the fancy big ass tanks that come with it

shadygrady

Name
Rob Grady
I bought a Steam Genie based on Bawb's unbiased opinions, actually a Hydro Genie, mounted in a 2008 Chevy 2500. I call it UncaErnie. UncaErnie's grandson was handling the sale for the elderly gentelman. $2,300 CDN. This will be my winter 2017/18 project for refurbishment. Pretty tough shape, but i like a challenge.
UncaErnie=JuryRigged

bob vawter

Grassy Knoller
Name
bob vawter
I bought a Steam Genie based on Bawb's unbiased opinions, actually a Hydro Genie, mounted in a 2008 Chevy 2500. I call it UncaErnie. UncaErnie's grandson was handling the sale for the elderly gentelman. $2,300 CDN. This will be my winter 2017/18 project for refurbishment. Pretty tough shape, but i like a challenge.
UncaErnie=JuryRigged
didn't you call me on that one?

Rob Grady

Name
Rob Grady
I don't think that I called you Bawb as I do not have your phone # on file. But I am sure it wouldn't hurt to have a Genie looking over my shoulder when I get deeper into UncaErnie this winter.

bob vawter

Grassy Knoller
Name
bob vawter
I prolly built close to 20 ....best damn unit EVER!

lm retired now and it's work jus keeping these nimrod straight ...can you believe that guy that wanted to put soap water in his blower to get the soap out. ....:headscratch:

Rob Grady

Name
Rob Grady
I wish you had your finger on this install Bawb. Whoever did the installation was very creative...how about hacking the back of the frame out to make a bracket to mount the clutch? Or welding the pull your to the drive-end of the shaft?
Maintenance discovery can lead to buyer's remorse for most people. But not for me.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom