Damon do you want to drive to Tahoe

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mikey P

Administrator
Hello, I need a carpet cleaned in a condo I own off of Ski Run. The recent tenants apear to have let their dog use the living room for a bathroom :( Please note we are one floor up a small flight of stairs, and i had the carpets steam cleaned just over a year ago.
I would like to know:
A. the estimated cost, of course. and
B. Estimated date of first availabitlity as as the following:
1) how much the cleaning would cost for an ave size iving room (estimated 15ft x 13ft) i can verify size tomorrow
2) if you have specific products to remove the smell of dog urine etc and hopefully success removing it.
3) any specials going on i have 2 bedrooms and a hallway but it's difficult to get to them with the beds and furniture and only the living room realy really smells bad
4) would you be able to advise me if the carpets are beyond cleaning and maybe i need to replace it ....like if the urine or previous failed attempt to steam clean have now soaked that smell into the padding or are just not able to be removed etc?

THANK YOU!
Christie

Reactions: Nomad74
Name
Noble Carpet Cleaners
Carpet?, in a ski condo? Get the carpet out, get the waterproof flooring in... You're never going to find cost effective reliable cleaning in that area.

Reactions: Jimmy L

Nomad74

Boy Sprout
I'm taking my boys to donuts. They have today and tomorrow off of school due to some sort of teacher training. What they don't know is after donut time, i'm dragging them with me to go clean a vacant house. Bwhahahahahah. Nothing better than free child labor.

Although your Tahoe offer is very tempting, and it is even more intriguing to me with the chance there is urine present, I respectfully pass.

Last night I noticed that someone from my church posted on FB that they were looking for an inexpensive cleaner to clean their Suede couches. I told my wife she better not volunteer me. Well, sure enough someone offered me up. I don't do suede, but if I had to guess it's probably microfiber and she just doesn't know.

If your Tahoe person is looking for an estimate, I'll do it for $800, plus fuel. I just got a delivery of PureForce EOC X2 so I'm ready for some golden shower play.

Last edited:

ruff

Name
Ofer Kolton
Mike, looks like its practically in your back yard. And considering your famous- I bundle everything in the carpet cleaning price, she may get the deal of a lifetime.
Unless of course Damon is willing to drive the 5 hours trip. He may as well bring along what was left of the trick & treat-ers' table, to sweeten the deal.

Reactions: Nomad74

Nomad74

Boy Sprout
Mike, looks like its practically in your back yard. And considering your famous- I bundle everything in the carpet cleaning price, she may get the deal of a lifetime.
Unless of course Damon is willing to drive the 5 hours trip. He may as well bring along what was left of the trick & treat-ers' table, to sweeten the deal.
Thats funny. I've been handing out whats left to the pretty girls at the Dutch Bros Coffee place. It's my goal to make them fat and ugly.

Reactions: ruff
Name
Jeff T
I’m surprised when a home doesn’t have pee in it..... people are always amazed by the ‘forensics ‘ light..... some homes have enough urine to fill a kids swimming pool..... and they wonder why we charge extra.... ‘oh, I thought that was normal cleaning’ they say. Well, NO!!!! I still hate cats the most. STINKY, GROSS animals.... I’m still waiting for the wife not to be paying attention, and I’ll leave the door open a little to long, and ‘accidentally ‘ let the red headed step child out..... maybe my dogs will take care of it for me....

Name
Nate W.
I’m surprised when a home doesn’t have pee in it..... people are always amazed by the ‘forensics ‘ light..... some homes have enough urine to fill a kids swimming pool..... and they wonder why we charge extra.... ‘oh, I thought that was normal cleaning’ they say. Well, NO!!!! I still hate cats the most. STINKY, GROSS animals.... I’m still waiting for the wife not to be paying attention, and I’ll leave the door open a little to long, and ‘accidentally ‘ let the red headed step child out..... maybe my dogs will take care of it for me....

I dislike cats myself... Useless animals, unlike a dog... :lol:

TConway

Supportive Member
Name
Thomas Conway
Today I did a house, repeat customer, anyways they have a Chihuahua, that is getting old, (like that matters)
She had two noticable urine spots, but I said let me check before I start adding moisture to the carpet,......
Holy freaking hell, the lady was in shock I was in shock.
And the Chihuahua was like " WHAT BITCHES THIS IS MY HOUSE"
So to get back at that little punk I went out and peed in my hydro force and put it down heavy!!! ( Jkjk)
I told her nothing I can do but put some Saigercide and just clean as normal.
Got a 30.00 dollar tip and she was happy. She just excepted the truth that the dog is in charge

Name
Nate W.
Should have sprinkled White pepper if it was lighter or black pepper if it's darker colored carpet.. You could have gotten the last laugh... :rockon:

I hate "rat dogs"

Jimmy L

Name
Jimmy L
After the black light reveal I explain to the people that imagine that YOU walk around all day naked. If they don't get the hint I tell them their pets DRIBBLE as they walk. But I really want to tell them to quit walking around barefoot in their CESSPOOL of a house. And to THINK twice about climbing into bed with all of that PISS on the bottom of their feet spreading PISS in their bed under the covers. And for GAWD's sake..................don't allow your pets to sleep with you!

Jimmy L

Name
Jimmy L
But in all reality when the truth is told in humane words to the owner they just go to another cleaner the next time.
Searching for that approval and searching for that magic bullet . And having that blank stare knowing deep down that their pet is ruining their house, and they are living in a ...............................CESSPOOL!

OH MY GAWD HEP US ALL!

ANIMALS ARE TO BE KEPT OUTSIDE!

WHAT A SICK SOCIETY WE HAVE THAT PEOPLE TREAT THEIR ANIMALS LIKE CHILDREN AND PART OF THE FAMILY!

KILL THEM ALL!

Thank you for your time, have a nice day! : )

Reactions: BIG WOOD
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom