sam miller
image.jpg

Dolly Llama

Number 5
Name
Larry Capitoni
OK, so someone tell me about the Rage

POS or good RELIABLE little TM?

a friend that worked with me for over 12 years is seriously considering gearing up for a part time thing.
He has a great paying union job (that's how I lost him 4 years ago:() with a schedule 4 days on/4 days off

he does exceptional work, women love him and he's a go getter ..I know he'll do well .
But don't think it would wise for him to drop $40-$50K on an outfit for a pt time gig

with the Rage selling for $12K right now, and decent used vans in the $10-$12K range, he'll be in a much more manageable po$ition

so IS the Rage a good unit?
what's the skinny on them ?
the good bad and ugly...give it up

Thanks

..L.T.A.

Reactions: SamIam

SamIam

Name
sam miller
OK, so someone tell me about the Rage

POS or good RELIABLE little TM?

a friend that worked with me for over 12 years is seriously considering gearing up for a part time thing.
He has a great paying union job (that's how I lost him 4 years ago:() with a schedule 4 days on/4 days off

he does exceptional work, women love him and he's a go getter ..I know he'll do well .
But don't think it would wise for him to drop $40-$50K on an outfit for a pt time gig

with the Rage selling for $12K right now, and decent used vans in the $10-$12K range, he'll be in a much more manageable po$ition

so IS the Rage a good unit?
what's the skinny on them ?
the good bad and ugly...give it up

Thanks

..L.T.A.

Ask @adamh hes got one.

Reactions: Dolly Llama

Jimmy L

Name
Jimmy L
How much suck do you need when most of the time you only use 100 feet of hose?

Reactions: SamIam

ruff

Name
Ofer Kolton
Question is reliability and down time.
See what the record is. Hard to get answers, if people are defensive about their purchase (if they are).
I'd call the shops of local distributors and ask them how much repair these machines need and how frequently they see them in the shop for repairs.
A few extra breakdowns will undermine the success of even the most established union member.

He's not getting in to fail, is he?

Reactions: Dolly Llama

SamIam

Name
sam miller
And if your close to a interlink that's a great price for an entry le
OH MY GAWD I'M GOING TODAY!

Maybe not you, but if someone was considering a purchase. These prices are hard to beat!

Last edited:

John Olson

Name
John Olson
No they are far from good deals. They are market destroyers. Now you guys think there is a bazillion dollars in a machine because someone greenlighted selling machines barley over cost. Why? Buying customers. It was either Rob or Gordon that the statement is attributed to"Truckmounts are expensive chemical dispensing machines"or something of the sort and "if someone was to guarantee they would buy all their products from us forever we would just give them a machine" or something of the sort. I heard these years and years ago long before I got into this gig and have always remembered them. Anyway they think its a good strategy Ive made some bonehead decisions myself that I later realized that wasn't good for anyone especially us but I would have thought they had already learned those themselves years before me LOL Either way the only way to match that price is to make break even on a deal so they can't even beat it if someone matches it which people are going to be forced to do IF someone buys a machine in august which is usually the very lowest truckmount sales month we have.

Desk Jockey

Name
Rico Suave
Maybe they are just trying to turn some inventory? Either way it would seem to be a great time to buy if you were on the fence about a purchase.

Desk Jockey

Name
Rico Suave
Who knows maybe...just maybe I can win an award for sales. :shifty:

I could give it to Jimmy so he doesn't just have plaque on his teeth.

Oops that came out wrong. James, let me apologize. In my haste to post I inadvertently said something I didn't mean. I hope you will forgive me. I didn't mean to say your teeth.

Fook no, you're from Nebraska.

I meant to say "tooth". Plaque on your tooth!
:biggrin:

SamIam

Name
sam miller

Geez Phuleez, magicwand had a great deal two years ago Xmas did it destroy the market????

No prices went up!

The only thing I can say is these machines cost more then a Ferrari pound for pound .

You wonder why garage builders sell for less?

It may hurt sales for a month, but those people buying were probably never going to buy from you anyway!

And they won't last!

Ps I got 2 k off my 570 thanks to magic wand.

Mitch still drives a Land Rover.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom