100_2956.jpg

100_2957.jpg

100_2959.jpg

100_2961.jpg

100_2963.jpg

100_2964.jpg

100_2965.jpg

Rambo

Awesome! No Fuel! 180 gal. waste tank, work all day w/o dumping. Built in the USA by two Giants in our Industry.

MicahR

Name
Micah Richardson
So it cool

But

Where in the heck do you plug it in?

It looks like two 220 volt plugins.

Your running one to the stove and one to the dryer?

What do you do if they have a gas range?

What are the specs?

B&BGaryC

Name
B&BGaryC
I never imagined ODIN to be the type to smile that much...

Must be awful proud of that beast!

Larry Cobb

Name
Larry Cobb
Terry;

Nice job on the electric TM.

One question I do have is the total amp draw ?

I am guessing 13 each for the vacs and another 10 amps for the pump motor for a total of 36 without the inline booster.

Any two of those is over 20 amps. Do you plan to tie in to 230 VAC for power ??

Larry

TimP

You know brick layers tie into 220 to run their saws all the time. They usually get it from the AC.....however I don't know if it is wise to have to do this in a home.....yes mam I need to cut off your ac while I work cause I get my power from it...

Anyway many people don't have electric dryers or ranges. So running 220 probably isn't the most user friendly for a carpet cleaner. However finding multiple circuits in a house shouldn't be too hard. You just need some thick 12 guage cords.

You know you have a dedicated circuit to the washing machine.....one to the refrigerator...and usually one for the kitchen.....and i'm sure you can find one on the rest of the plugs in the house....just taking the time to run all the extension cords....what a pain. You can always bring a generator but that aint saving then......you know it is kind of hard around here just to find a modern 3 prong 110 recepticle in many houses.

And btw all my regular plugs run 20 amp breakers no 15 amps in my home.....

Jim Martin

Supportive Member
Name
Jim Martin
[quote:nyt3sjqf]And btw all my regular plugs run 20 amp breakers no 15 amps in my home.....[/quote
[/quote:nyt3sjqf]

there is a real good reason they put 15 amp in a house...

20 amp circuits are made for major appliances they are also in dinning room and kitchens because of things like toasters and blenders or hot plates.....

bed rooms living rooms and all lighting should be on 15 amp because the things you plug into these will trip a 15 amp if something shorts...most things will not trip a 20 amp and you will start a fire....

because of you saying that it is hard to find 3 prong outlets I would think you live in a older style home...so the wire is probably aluminum..and probably has a black cloth type sheathing...and even the more reason to make sure it is amped correct...with that wife and baby I would make sure it is correct before you burn the house down.....

ScottM

Name
Scott Moody
For a wild stab,

One light is for when the two cords are plugged into two seperate circuits.

If I remember correctly, the Hypro pump only requires a 3/4 hp motor @ 5-6 amps. So, with the two 15-amp circuits combined, you can run both vac motors and the pump off of the two cords.

Its going to be interesting to see that unit run w/heat, vac booster and the Greenhorn wand and see what it can really do.

TimP

My home is about 3-4 yrs old. All 12 guage copper wire everything is good....did it myself. What you say makes sense though!!!

I'm talking about my customers homes...2 prongs

Jim Martin

Supportive Member
Name
Jim Martin
must of been a hard wire job .must of been hard to get threw code....

might want to down size a few breakers.......

Jay D

Name
Jay D
2 ten guage cords? I HAD a Stream Services workmaster 300 XE huge 3 stage vac, 2L blower with a 120,000btu heater. Decent heat, so-so vac but simple to operate. Electric works and cleans fine. I wish i still had it as a backup, always worked.

gasaxe

plug one of them #4's around that shop up to that vac tank and lets see what happens....

be sure and have the video camera runnin.lol

Goldenboy

Name
Mike Waldron
How many cords need to be plugged in? What do the end of the cords look like? I can not see them on the pic.

Golden Boy

The Preacher

looks like something off that show Robot Wars that you see all the JiMMy LADwig type geeks at on Friday and Saturday nite since they don't have a social life!!!

how will this bucet of bolts compair to Bob Savages machine???

did you see Bill Bane drive past a few times in a car with dark tinted windows???

Chads

Supportive Member
Got a guestion on therory what happens if you have smaller tanks that your vacumns are hooked into, does a smaller box build a higher lift number at the same time keeping up the cfm numbers ?

G

Nice job Odin; I would say secret may be an inverter; Nice; Hmmmm; Very nice; Was think about a 440 stepup inverter to put into van; 20 amp curcuit can run up to 150 amp stepup on an large capacity inverter. You rock Odin!!!

gasaxe

ODIN said:
gasaxe said:
plug one of them #4's around that shop up to that vac tank and lets see what happens....

be sure and have the video camera runnin.lol

I tell you what I will do that if you can clean a carpet without using any diesel fuel with that VoRtEx of yours

my rig will run on veggie..........

gasaxe

no wonder your so bitchy about werner vaccuming for 2 hours. you need that time on the back end with the wand to get it dry....lol :shock:

if i had to clean with you id fookin shoot myself

Jimmy L

Name
Jimmy L
Where is the 2.5 inch vac hose?

If you run a GAsOLiNE generator does that make it technically a regular gas sucking TM?

Like Savage's ELECTROSUX?

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom