Devastator observations..

Mikey P

Administrator
You know when you clean with a Vortex/Aerotech you can "cheat" and skip pre scrubbing or rotary extracting due to the combined magic that extra heat, vacuum and flow the big rigs create.

After a month or so of use with this magic wand I'm finding that everything happens quicker, deeper and drier AND HOTTER.

Why hotter? The water stays in the HX longer. Rather than being heavy on the trigger with lower flow and slow passes with a lesser wand, the Magical Devastator POWS the bejebus out of the carpet (especially Poly) in usually just one pass.

The 370 just POPS with this wand attached. Amazingly so.
My CRB and RE are seeing less and less use as my faith in this beauty goes up

but for the love of mike, get me a slot glide. Who ever though this mini slot thing was a good idea needs to have their head examined.

and I can't wait for the 12" FMF version as this bad boy is a tad heavy for this aging rock star..

The next two MF's should be devastatingly wonderfull

image-jpeg.17109

TConway

Supportive Member
Name
Thomas Conway
I have talked with PMF and everything is looking great, I will do some testing with slot glides, and see what I can come up with.
I am hoping everything comes together for MF, it would be killer to be able to show the latest creation.

SamIam

Name
sam miller
Ya because the lock down isn't bad enough, but I could see guys with a smaller blower push it real good!

Reactions: TConway

TConway

Supportive Member
Name
Thomas Conway
If I do slot I really think it would need to be narrowed down to cut back on the bite. The good thing is the velocity going through a narrowed down slot would probably help even more with dry time.

greencc

Name
gary
any slot will bite down because it acts almost like a non glided wand. a hybrid works great. also a holed glide with larger than normal holes would work really good.

Sapphire made their vac relief to start leaking at 8" and full open at 12" hg. Prochem is probably about the same. i have a cobb vac relief that opens at 15". a slot glide with that much lift isnt necessary especially cutpile resi carpet. i have a old hole glide that i will make the holes bigger and see how it works, but it will probably be very similar to a hybrid. lots of suck but still not too hard to push.

steve_64

They asked me if I knew anyone, I said no.

3 cats 2 dogs a baby and a toddler and one in the oven. It will never be clean.

cleanking

Name
Jordan King
They asked me if I knew anyone, I said no.

3 cats 2 dogs a baby and a toddler and one in the oven. It will never be clean.

It can be done, just depends how much you want to spend. My wife has been a house manager and nanny for a family of 6 for 7 years. 2 dogs, 4 kids. My wife doesn't do any of the house keeping, she only drives/watches the kids and manages projects they need done (gift shopping, contractors, organizing, ect.). A lady comes every weekday for 6 hours/day to keep up basic cleaning, laundry, dishes, picking up toys, etc. And twice a month a team of 6 people come through for the deep clean. I believe it costs around $4-6k/month NOT including what they pay my wife. Also not counting the $3-600 they spend with us every other month cleaning carpets and rugs.

Oh...and the mother doesn't work....:headscratch:

Last edited:

Jimmy L

Name
Jimmy L
Her basic function is simply being a "breeder". She must be quite a looker to not do a DAMN THING AROUND THE FREAKING HOUSE!

Reactions: dealtimeman

ruff

Name
Ofer Kolton
Am I the only one here, who finds Ludwig's winks to be even scarier than his every day "delicate" use of the English language?

Reactions: steve_64

Jimmy L

Name
Jimmy L
Ofer I find it HORRIFYING to even think that you live in .......San Francisco.

Reactions: Mikey P

ruff

Name
Ofer Kolton
I agree, a bit too conservative for me.
Once I win the Jimmy Lud's relocation grant- "Have a heart for bleeding heart liberals"-I'll consider moving to the people's republic of Berkeley.

SamIam

Name
sam miller
I find I use the slot most, but it's nice to be able to switch to a holed at times to.

Switching is easy peasy.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom